DISCUSSION: Love on Fire 🔥

Thoughts on the new story? All the outfits and new backgrounds look amazing. By the way, it’s spotlight and the regular version (I don’t know the name LOL) This was in beta for a little bit and now it is out.

A thread on Love on Fire while it was in beta.

A few screenshots.

The gem prices are still low in the story. :eyes:

24 Likes

Reminds me of love island :eyes:

19 Likes

I’m so angry that swim suit is a gem choice!!

11 Likes

I haven’t read it but I want that turquoise necklace. :eyes:

8 Likes

Fanfiction? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I thought this too while I was reading it in beta.

SAME! We get the basic swimsuits. Meanwhile a swimsuit is siting there being a waste lol.

10 Likes

Reminds me of Choice’s America’s Most Eligible :thinking: But I’ll reserve judgement till I’ve read it.

Tf is Live Island? I can’t get through a episode of Love Island :mask:

7 Likes

AH, you’re right! It has similarities, but I can’t say for sure since it’s been a while since I have read this story. (Love on Fire.)

4 Likes

Well for a broke bean like me, I bet you all I can afford on that story is a bin bag for my MC to wear :rofl:

But all in all it looks okay. :woman_shrugging:

" WeAr a PlaIn bIkiNi"

Lmao really?

3 Likes

I think the plain binki is the blue binki which, in my opinion looks good as well.

2 Likes

Didn’t a story just get their cover rejected for having “AF” in the title.
Episode, censor your words please.

7 Likes

All I care about is the clothing…

4 Likes

Oh my god whoops

4 Likes

I couldn’t wear the bikini :sob: The :fire: points were cool. I usually don’t read featured stories but decided to check this out and honestly I’m enjoying this; it also reminds me of another game though but overall from what I’ve read of episode 1, it’s pretty fun, getting fire points makes me happy lol, I just came across a choice to spend fire points and had to exit due to being conflicted. I also adore how flashy the directing is :blob_sun: :metal2:

7 Likes

All the cute bathing suits and clothes!!

Everything, but the bathing suit the mc (blue hair) is wearing didn’t cost gems :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Episode :skull: The best way to avoid this, is to put your character in a different animation after they are done talking.

LOLOLOL

I bet you are.

12 Likes

I absolutely LOVED this champagne colored dress they had. Too bad it’s a gem choice. :sleepy:

image image

That yellow dress! :heart_eyes: and the dress I got to wear for free and her red dress! Just all of the beautiful dresses! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful! What episode is this? I’m glad to see Natalie is back :eyes:

3 Likes

First ss is Episode 2 and the other two are from Episode 3! I didn’t get farther than that. I can’t wait to see everyone post the rest of the cute clothes and accessories though. :sob:

4 Likes

I’m just now finishing episode 1. I spent all my gems in the first episode :sob: I’m really debating if I should buy some gems just to see all the clothes.

5 Likes

I have no gems. I’m just a poor girl nobody loves me. :disappointed::sob::joy: so I just went on ahead. I wish I did though for some of these choices and outfits.

5 Likes