DISCUSSION: Love on Fire šŸ”„

Yep! I totally forget her name, but on the first choice, my partner was looking over my shoulder like, ā€œWhich dude should we bang?ā€ and I was like, ā€œThat chick.ā€

I canā€™t keep track of anyoneā€™s names.

Me: Who even are all these people?
The host: Hereā€™s five more people!
Me: :flushed:

5 Likes

Ugh, I usually forget peopleā€™s names, so this is a bit of a nightmare for me :sweat:

2 Likes

Lol, then they started bringing out twins and 10 other people :skull: Like episode sheesh. Can I learn the names first. I usually love to be an epihoe, but this is too much.

5 Likes

Thought I kinda recognised this splash page. Isnā€™t this a recoloured version of Joseph Evanā€™s Soul Bound cover?

3 Likes

Episode changed the cover before I even got this story on my app :what_face:

7 Likes

Sooooo is Harley not a LI?

5 Likes

Omg lol :joy:

Iā€™m not sure myself, Iā€™m still stuck on the first gem choice. But it would be too bad, heā€™s so cute :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure? I tapped through the scene where you pick him for something lol. But, he isnā€™t at the party of the game of truth or dare.

2 Likes

i just read the first episode, & iā€™m not hating it soā€¦

i saved it & iā€™ll see how it ends up i think.

it does sound like choices game & love island, though :eyes:

3 Likes

Heā€™s one of the options for your coach. Heā€™s been in more scenes than the others for that reason, so heā€™s like the only person I remember.

This MC seems to be an airhead party girl regardless of your choices, and Iā€™m kind of getting tired of her constant level 11 superficial energy.

4 Likes

Weird how any time characters touch they disappear and the narration box describes it instead. Even for perfectly PG kisses and hand-holding.

In other news, why am I on a date with this clown who didnā€™t vote to save me at the first elimination round? Revenge is impendingā€¦

5 Likes

Looks like Episode is being very careful with this :grimacing:

Anyways, is it worth it to get the first gem choice Bikini set?

2 Likes

Ok, I got this story now - I canā€™t see the emojiā€™s and itā€™s mildly annoying.

Weird comparison Iā€™m drawing but the fast paced set up and the multiple (and frequent) choices remind me of ā€¦In My Bed!!! :flushed:

Also Episode 2 was short AF even by Episodeā€™s standards

8 Likes

Itā€™s super fast paced!

ā€œHello, generic girl. Whoā€™s the hottest of these people you just met? Elimination time! Prove what a devoted couple you are with this random person! Oh, no, you must tragically eliminate whatā€™s-their-name.ā€

Somehow I ended up going out with a guy who tried to eliminate me, and now my MC is babbling about falling for him? Meanwhile the person I had been coupled with for the first half of the available episodes seems to have disappeared from the show completely.

I havenā€™t spent any gems on this so far. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

What the hell? I still donā€™t have it :pleading_face:

Edit: Jk, my phone just updated the app.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a shame that the ā€œnew coverā€ has two male love interests on it when this story is the first Episode official story Iā€™ve read where the MC is bi. would have been a good opportunity to show that on the cover since they changed it

6 Likes

Huh, too bad now you mentioned it. Yeah, for some reason, covers for Episode stories featuring Bi MCs (even through sexuality choices) donā€™t tell the whole picture

3 Likes

Why not take advantage of the Avatar Creator CC too? Since most stuff also exists there

2 Likes

Theyā€™re trying to convince us that they have no more unreleased hair :smirk:

6 Likes

Eewwwww! I regret picking dare!!

Wtf lol!

The dare was to suck it

giphy%20(21)

12 Likes