DISCUSSION: Maleficent 2

Our queen is back with Maleficent 2!!! Have you guys seen the trailer yet?! Very epic!!

5 Likes

Nope I haven’t but i shall check it out. I did watch the first movie though :green_heart: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

first movie was epic!

1 Like

OMG! There’s a Maleficent 2? :scream:
I loved the first one!

1 Like

yass

1 Like

This little kid once told me she was related to Maleficent. :joy::gift_heart:

2 Likes

The trailer is just fantastic. The trailer reminded me of a movie named Snow-white and the huntsman. Really loved the trailer. It’s going to be an awesome movie :+1:

1 Like
1 Like

Angelina Jolie’s look :scream:

1 Like

Heck yas :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

HaHa :joy:

1 Like

Lol gurl when she turned around I was shocked. Thats our queen :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

The trailer music is epic!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yess :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wait. With Jolie?
They made a second? First one was a disaster imo.
Only good thing bout the first movie was Lana’s song at end credits xD

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ikr

1 Like

But wait wait wait wait u thought the first movie was trash? :joy::thinking: What didnt u like with the first one?

Ummm… Everything. It was extremely boring, I think I fell asleep somewhere in the middle and woke up exactly on Lana’s song xD Jolie was very boring in this role, dunno who’s fault it is, the writer’s or her personally. If you watched Once Upon a Time, there was Maleficent, portrayed by Kristin Bauer van Straten, and she was absolutely gorgeous in this role. And I watched UOAT after the movie, so it is not biased. The movie was dull, bland and just bad all around.

2 Likes

Ahhh ok. I guess its the writers but the song was so good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s in my Christmas playlist xD

1 Like