DISCUSSION: Manga to Anime

Honestly, I love to see mangas being turned to anime. I wish there were more mangas turned to anime,

Like for example, Vampire Kisses with Raven and Alexander, ugh! I would love to see it as an anime! Honestly, perfect manga, just perfect.

What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Agreed :yum:

1 Like

Um yes!!! i’ve read some really good mangas and I would die to see as an anime.

Summary

The demon prince of momochi house

Butterfly’s dream

Love on focus

Distancia: the untouchable

From nightmare to love

1 Like

Especially THIS SERIES!!

1 Like

Well I did love it but anime usually makes it look so soft like for example they erase the wounds the characters had in the manga and make it look like the characters are just weak they also erase important things from the manga to just get everything out as quick as possible so I don’t really like anime I do like manga though

2 Likes

Manga brings out so much than anime, I honestly agree.

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat come on down! I know u got some good manga to turn into anime.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Omgggg, I’m reading the Chronicles of Nick rn!!

1 Like

sounds interesting.

1 Like

Can anyone enlighten me on the difference between Manga and Anime?

1 Like

Turtleeee tell me what it’s about?

2 Likes

Manga is basically a drawing in like a comic book style.

Anime is making it more realistic, as cartoon characters but making sure that the character looks the same as in the manga.

Manga

Anime

2 Likes

That makes sense. Could anime be in a comic too? Vice versa with manga being a series/movie?

1 Like

yeah it can. Manga can be a book series, not a movie.

Mangas will always remain superior.

Not even gonna talk about changing important details of the story, the censoring or the pacing issues. With manga, you literally process the story more. Yes, waiting a month and lack of voice acting, music and color can be hard for some, but it at least doesn’t screw over the character arcs. Or the entire story (Owari no Seraph… huge letdown).

3 Likes

You didn’t like Owari no seraph anime adaptation?

1 Like

Aww, I like animes more but that’s just my opinion.:upside_down_face:

You can experience the actual voices and it’s way easier to visualize (even tho manga has pictures)
I would read a manga if the anime was discontinued.

1 Like

I am waiting for more scenes with:

Snow White with Red Hair
Ancient Magus Bride

1 Like

Do you know if there’s gonna be another season for Snow white with the red hair? Or is it just a fantasy that’s not coming true Just like noragami season 3 and Yona of the dawn season 2… :sob:

1 Like

depending on the author if he/she is going to still continue the manga. THEY BETTER CONTINUE!

1 Like