Discussion : MC's that are hypocrites

I know…it’s annoying.

Sorry completely off topic but I adopted your twin XOXOXO, so do you want to be my forum daughter too?

2 Likes

It is

and who? :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lmao, @XOXOXO in her bio it said you were her twin

2 Likes

Oh yasssss

1 Like

So yes to that you’re her twin or yes that I can adopt you? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahahahah I feel like my MC is a kind of hypocrite, she’s always willing to offer advice to other characters about their lives but doesn’t take any action to fix her own problems :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Umm…that’s real life though. Everyone does that

5 Likes

Mmm not everyone, her problems are kinda specific. :joy:

2 Likes

…oh…but I do the same. Like, if someone is going through the same thing I am, I will give them superb advice, and then follow none of it

5 Likes

Hahaha same, my character though is really self-righteous. She by no means thinks she is above everyone else, but has inherited from her mother the need to tell people what they should do.

2 Likes

…are you sure you didn’t base this character off of someone?

1 Like

Not that I know of?

2 Likes

Well then in inadvently described me. Like I don’t think I’m righteous, but I have the need to control things. Also OCD

2 Likes

Yeah lol,don’t worry many people do that.
If her advice is from her point of view that her friend can’t understand then it’s totally fine.

1 Like

I HATE when that happens. I usually end up exiting the story. But this made me laugh so much :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So I was reading a story and the MC started dating this good guy and out of nowhere she sleep with another guy and tells him how much she loves him, I was just like “Is this for real”…I stop reading the story, I just couldn’t stand the fact she was cheating and the excuse was “she loves him, he loves her so we have the right to sleep together”

4 Likes

That’s sick. If she loves that other guy so much, then break up with the nice guy who probably doesn’t even deserve that

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. (The other guy was married, and the good guy was really in love with the MC, he even gave her a job)

1 Like

Damn that’s just taking rude and terrible and awful to a whole different level

1 Like

Don’t forget the black best friend that is encouraging everything

5 Likes