Discussion: Missed Connections (CONTEST)

The new contest is announced, as the crazy contest lady of the forums, it is my duty to create a discussion thread :crazy_face:

To view more: Click here.

In this thread you can post sneak peeks, polls, questions about your story. It is not limited to contest.

Really excited to see what everyone is going to do! Good luck!

14 Likes

I know the forums was pretty sure that this contest was going to be romance focused, but I wasn’t expecting it to be romance only. sigh

Thus, I personally won’t be part of this contest but best of luck for anyone else who joins.

17 Likes

I’ll actually contact support to see what kind of sub-genres I can have. I’m thinking of a thriller. (Romantic suspense to be exact)

I’ll let you know the answer to it, maybe you can enter. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

The prompt is great, ngl, it gives way to many cool ideas
But I suck at writing romance, which is a shame, since I’ve been wanting to go back to writing here and I was waiting for a contest to inspire me tbh
If it could be not romantic, I would have loved it (what about a story about alterous love? Or a qpr?)

3 Likes

I think they would suit. I’m not too educated on this but if MC and LI wants to be more than friends but not lovers, it could suit. It’s best to submit a ticket and confirm it from support team :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I may do that
Because well, I’m getting some cool ideas haha

1 Like

Well good luck! We are on the same boat :smile:

1 Like

Thanks~
And you too

1 Like

Ah damn… I think I have an idea for this :woman_facepalming: Why do I do this to myself?

8 Likes

This has great potential to be a fantasy too.

EDIT: Reading it further, it has to be submitted in the Romance genre, but I think other elements from other genres can apply.
Plus the post has something about an ‘actual missed connections ad’, what does that mean?

3 Likes

Yes! I have a plot for it as well! -someone stop me- A mythical creature after the most beautiful human? That’s dope. :smirk:

1 Like

Me too. I have 50293569348503 entries as you can guess :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha, how on earth will you decide? :laughing:

3 Likes

Dice. Maybe a wheel. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I just realised, this contest is basically begging for a Cinderella plot lol

13 Likes

LMAOOO I didn’t even notice :rofl:

Someone please create a modern day version of Cinderella :skull:

1 Like

For me actually, that is one of them! But I’m leaning towards this sci-fi-like thing I have on the back-burner, it kinda involves dream technology.

6 Likes

Yeah, this is gonna be another contest that I’m going to sit out. I am so over romance stories.

Edit: story ended up being unpublished :sleepy:

7 Likes

Nuu amber how could you say this >.<
You’ve jinxed me D:
Now I want to participate D:

4 Likes