Discussion: Missed Connections (CONTEST)

Why do we do this to ourselves? :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes
Idea

You are kidnapped by a gang member but your rich parents pay the ransom to get you back before you have time to get pregnant by him get his name.
Now youā€™re doing reckless and dangerous things hoping he will kidnap you again

18 Likes

Iā€™m actually thinking about participating. I already had a story I was brainstorming with similar themes.

2 Likes

This is gold :grin: please write this :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Hahaha, no. I actually have a serious idea for this contest lol. But if anyone else wants to take it and roll with it, itā€™s up for grabs :laughing:

2 Likes

Honestly I have no idea what tf Iā€™m doing. My story is a bit fantasy but romance is very heavy. Iā€™m taking a feared Middle Eastern folktale and making it a sweet creature. Someone please slap me.

And can yall guess what creature this is? It originated from Middle East, and it is similar to Jinns :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I definitely would if I already didnā€™t have my own idea :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

Damn, maybe someone else will see it then

2 Likes

Im sure someone will :grin: Also, can I PM you? I would like to know your opinion about my idea :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

After a mysterious kiss at a party, you track down the girl with only her house keys. Will you track her down? Or will it be lost in the wind?

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested in seeing how this would work out :thinking: Itā€™s very hard to find someoneā€™s name or location with house keys only :rofl: (I swear I didnā€™t try feskljtls)

2 Likes

Yeahhhhhhhhh of course :joy:

Anyways, hopefully some really lovely entries come out of this - would love to see the concept of fate being explored! Again, I am too darn busy to enter hahaha but hey, I cannot wait to see some entries for any of you entering please PM me your stories when they are published as I never have been much of a contest reader so I want to try read more entries.

4 Likes

Haha
The apartment name is on them. And then their will be clues

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to actually start writing my story idea!

It shouldnā€™t be too hard to find then :joy: Looking forward to your entry :wink:

1 Like

Do you want to hear my story idea? @ELx

1 Like

Sure! But I say donā€™t tell your plot in public, we have 2 months and people are fast writers. You can PM me :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyone I have told my story to has been through private message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. Just making sure, people had similar plots even titles before :slightly_smiling_face: