Discussion: Missed Connections (CONTEST)

I’ll PM you in 6 minutes or so.

1 Like

You know, if you give that idea away someone might win the contest with it while you are struggling to get reads with the serious one? :smile:

4 Likes

I doubt it’ll happen but you can never be sure with this community :sweat_smile:

But if it really happens…

2 Likes

I gave myself a few minutes to think this over, but yeah I still think this story would be a potential winner :smiley: I can’t believe you uploaded that as your profile picture :laughing:

3 Likes

It did happen before, it will happen again lol

Why not? I love it, it’s important for me, someone I care made it for me :smirk:

2 Likes

The truth is… This is actually the plot for the next episode featured story! :smile:

4 Likes

Gem choice:

NARRATOR
You are leaving! You’ll never see this hot gang leader again! What are you going to do?

choice
“Steal his boxer” < 20 gems
“Leave with nothing” < free

6 Likes

Okay pals, I need help. I’m putting CC in my entry (gotta secure the bag) but I’m not sure if I should put it as soons as the story starts. I can either

a) put it at the start, make the reader choose their name and customize themselves

b) complete a scene with the default MC, the name will be chosen in that scene and CC will come afterwards

But keep in mind that this CC is extremely long and I’ll be asking questions such as eye color, original hair color and hair type.

Should it be before the first scene or after the first scene?

• As soon as the story starts
  • Right after first scene

0 voters

1 Like

I have changed my whole story, MC has a mysterious kiss with a guy. The guy turns out to be the main suspect in her next case.

9 Likes

That sounds epic tbh

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Fantastical flashbacks
Another meme, I did this before and I’ll probably do it again :skull:

Context: Offset cheated on Cardi, got caught then blamed media for the divorce. It’s basically when you dig your own grave and blame others for killing you

1 Like

Leaving CC and memes aside, I finally gathered myself and submitted the ticket.

1- Can the entry have a subgenre? Would this affect the “fit to theme”? (Thriller is the one asked the most)
2- Are queerplatonic relationships (two people being more than friends but less than lovers) allowed? To be more specific, do characters actually have to be in love?
3- Should the connected person be found at the end of episode 1/2/3? Or can they be found much later in the story?

I hope I worded them right, these were the only ones I could think of but if anyone has other questions I can ask them too. I’m thinking I’ll get the answers around 7 hours later :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m… maybe entering this one but if I do, it won’t be alone.
And our entry very much has a sub genre lol. I’m more worried it won’t have enough romance :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for all of those stalker stories! YAY!

5 Likes

Frankly, I wouldn’t find it cute or romantic if a guy managed to TRACK ME DOWN after we were on the train together for 5 mins

5 Likes

I swear anyone who uses this prompt will be my valentine’s spotlight sunday!!!

3 Likes

Ah yes! I hope they win the contest, we should help with directing so they can win Best Directing as well :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Even better! We can do a kickstarter and get @ChaoticDeluge to do some crazy art scenes

3 Likes

Please please please let me draw a yandere with a knife :sob:

I need a yandere story on Episode now

4 Likes