Discussion: Missed Connections (CONTEST)

Something about putting a stalker story in the romance genre doesn’t sit right with me… Even though it can be changed after the results, it’s still a little twisted lol

Sad thing is that it wouldn’t seem out of place amidst some of the top trending romance stories,

I guess, I meant that as a joke. If I manage to submit a story, I’m going to play off it. Without spoiling too much, the MC is a doctor/nurse and the LI is a patient who has amnesia whose real identity just so happens to be off-record/mysterious withheld (mixed in with slightly dubious dream science).

Oooh sounds interesting

@amberose I thought about revamping The Wedding Buddies for this but I don’t have the patience :woman_facepalming:

So funny you say that because I actually thought of you when I first saw the theme. Shame the main premise is “the chase” of finding the love interest… I mean, revamping Wedding Buddies to fit this is totally doable… If you can find the patience I can be your motivator?

Ah is it ‘the chase’? Thanks for the offer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:but I’m probs not creative enough to come up with all the different ways she tries to track him down :joy:

Well, it’s a “chase” for all the stalker-stories at least :joy: DAMN, I couldn’t convince you… Maybe by next year’s Valentine’s Day contest you’ll have it ready? :smirk:

:joy:Ive got most of the second episode completed so hopefully I’ll be publishing in the next few weeks!

EEEEEEPP! :crazy_face:

Hey y’all! Would someone like to read my story prompt and tell me if you think someone would actually read something like that? I really want to enter but I’m a slow writer so I highly doubt that I’ll finish in time… cough but trying won’t hurt right? :grin:

For some reason, I’ve spect the last few days copying my characters and outfits onto another story. The original story used to be an uncompleted Spotlight on Love entry, and I for some reason cannot handle the format.

Id listen