Discussion: My Alien Lover (Featured)

So I don’t have it yet but apparently My Alien Lover by Anyanka is in beta testing to become a featured story!

Has anyone gotten the beta? What do you think? There was a problem with the CC I’d heard…? Is it very different from the original?

I personally liked the original and the directing was out of this world (pun intended lol) fantastic and it seems the author has only gotten progressively better and more amazing than ever because have you seen her latest story Sweet Deception??

Anyway, I digress but what are your thoughts on the featured version??

7 Likes

Original IS ALWAYS BEST. I don’t think I have it as yet but I’m going to check.

6 Likes

I got the beta except it’s called Galaxy Girl on my device.
I haven’t read it.

I think anyone can read it if they go to her profile though.

2 Likes

oh yeah. its called galaxy girl on my app

My version just sucks so far because I’m stuck at the CC template, where it cannot let me out until I buy a gem hairstyle :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Good one, Episode.
I’m going to try my version just to see if it’s the same.

Nope, mine works.

3 Likes

What’s funnier is that I think my version reverted into a beta version, so I cannot do a replay as well

3 Likes

if you click on the next button done is on the last page. you can not do it if you have a diamon hairstyle

1 Like

But I only had one of the basic hairstyles though, the Long Straight one

1 Like

The beta is still called MAL in my app. I stopped reading the original because I don’t care for pregnancy stories, but I tried the featured beta to see how it compares.

I have the same glitch as ParkLow. No matter what basic old hairstyle I choose, it acts like it’s a premium one and traps me in an endless cycle of CC.

Edited to add:

6 Likes

I had two, both pink and blue (one braided and one short).

1 Like

Me too. I think the template is the same for everyone, but for some reason this glitch is happening if you don’t get one of the gem hair

It’s strange that it’s only some people and not everyone. I just picked some random old free hairstyle and it worked just fine lol.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I first checked out the gem styles though :thinking:

But I did that too.

1 Like

So yeah, super weird. On another note, my template was also weird in the sense that the button to change hair colour wouldn’t be there until I pick one of the hairstyles first, but at least choosing a colour still works

1 Like

So anyways, I seen some screenshots of the hidden assets, which are pretty neat. Is there any reason why Zee is now Caden?

1 Like

No idea, but I’d bet they didn’t change overlays to reflect that.

Edit: I checked this on my partner’s app since the story is glitchy on mine. Even though they changed his name to Caden, there 100% is still an overlay saying “Zee’s House” at the start of one scene. :laughing:

5 Likes

I have it don’t like it at all not much different but they seemed to make it worse especially the gem choices. Read the original million times better

2 Likes

Hey everyone! As far as I know, the CC glitch should be fixed now.
If it’s still not fixed in your story, can you please submit a ticket to Episode?

Also @Writer_Wiles thank you so much :heart:

5 Likes