DISCUSSION: My Episode Lover

2 Questions.

1. What is this?
  2. If you don’t know what this is, then do you want to start a dual YouTube channel where we scam people into playing weird episode stories and then we actually fall in love? :slight_smile:
4 Likes

:no_mouth:

1 Like

I read that but I can’t remember if it was good or not :joy:

2 Likes

I read it a long time ago. It was :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Read this one time and thought it was ridiculous.

1 Like

This was the first episode story that I got obsessed with :joy:

4 Likes

Bruh :skull::skull:

What was it about? Because that description doesn’t sastify me at all :joy:

1 Like

I read that, but I can’t remember how they fell in love, but my 11 year old self thought it was beautiful, and I remember the caption was really different.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t remember the details, I did it like 2 years ago. There was this guy who stalked the MC on episode with this fake name. I think they get married in the end. And that’s all I remember :grinning:

3 Likes

OMG what?! That was NOT the description I read. It wasn’t a hot, sexy guy! Man… even the OG stories are corrupted :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

I don’t remember this story.

1 Like

Ha ha omg I played this when I was bit younger but I forgot everything :sweat_smile: :thinking:

1 Like

It was boring AF

1 Like

I think I remember some parts of it lol

I think the Ll was going to give the MC writing tips or something and then they started talking more or something and apparently he went to the same school, lied about who he was when they were gonna meet or something :joy:

5 Likes

what :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

No idea :joy: the something was repeated three times because I legit can’t remember that well :joy: it was like my first few favorite stories when I became interested in Episode

2 Likes

I played this once and surprisingly completed it. The directing wasn’t that flawless… MC was a famous Episode story writer and had a cool life in high school with a dope boyfriend. Guess what? A weirdo with blue hair shows her that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend. MC gets angry and breaks up. The best friend ends up being pregnant and this further drives the MC and her boyfriend apart.

Meanwhile, MC is getting problems writing her Episode story. She gets this online anonymous Episode Story admirer who helps her in writing story. Next day in school, a new hunky guy joins the high school and the cliche drama begins. I don’t remember much, just this much only, lol :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

OH SHOOT I REMEMBER NOW

How do you remember this? :joy:

2 Likes

Eh.

It already has 4.2 million reads. Nothing will be gained from 1 more :joy:

2 Likes

The plot twists always got me a bit flustered because there were so many that in my mind didn’t fit together like the one where they all had to move to a school in France and the “Hero”/secret episode lover lived in France like what are the chances? But I was like 13 and swallowed the story regardless. Sometimes I got a bit bored so I clicked it away while waiting for the next plot twist.

4 Likes