Discussion: New Featured Story - Always, or Protect Me

Wow, Earl Grey Tea is going places!

For people who don’t know, Always is like this Role Reversal I Married a Millionaire where Cara and Darius is this socialite-bodyguard couple. So this is kinda of a spin-off of IMAM.
I was checking out EGT’s profile, when this jumped up. Oddly, it only has 0 out of 0 chapters so far. Thoughts?

10 Likes

Omg :rofl: How does this work?

9 Likes

IDK, but this would have been a dream to new writers :joy: because of the 3 chapter thing

5 Likes

At least Always in the original version is already 18 chapters long, so less likely to get rushed

4 Likes

Damn! Episode really out here showing how much money they have. :eyes:

8 Likes

I read the first chapter of the original story. ‘Always’ I couldn’t get into it, idk. But, this feels the same. Nothing seems to be different. I wonder why this is released to everyone :woman_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Hmm, I kinda get it. Is it like a generic love-action story?

1 Like

The cover art is gorgeous tho :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Oooh. I haven’t had a chance to read the original yet (and I never get the beta stories) but I’ve loved her other stories I’ve read so I have high hopes! :grin::heart:

3 Likes

wait. I can see it! Color me impressed. :smirk:

3 Likes

Did anyone else’s first episode end on a weird black screen that wouldn’t let you continue any further?

2 Likes

Could be because it hasn’t been actually published yet?

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. :thinking:

2 Likes

I had a contest entry a year ago that this “black screen” glitch happened with. I reported it to Episode and the final determination was that it was due to “complicated directing”. To this day, the story still ends with a black screen that doesn’t progress any further and some people aren’t able to read all Episodes.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it: the same thing happened in a story i was reading for a r4r a month or so back. Weird.

4 Likes

I actually just got through reading the first three Episodes of a story that this also happened with. I also read an MC contest entry that had this happen. It seems to be a growing problem.

4 Likes

Yikes. Hopefully they figure out a way to get it fixed. Always seems like a good story so far (from what I was able to read) and I’d hate to see it not do well because people can’t read it.

3 Likes

Just appeared :thinking:

4 Likes

Did- did they just ruin the surprise? What even is 0 out of 0 chapters… :skull:

4 Likes

Watch the author doesn’t even know. SURPRISE! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes