Discussion: New Featured Story - Always, or Protect Me

Maybe it shows zero chapters because it’s just a beta and not a full release? :thinking: Just a guess, though.
Anyway, imo the original story was great, with an interesting (and at first a bit confusing) way of storytelling.

4 Likes

Is this some sort of alternate universe for the characters in IMaM? On IG EGT refers to these characters as Darius and Cara.

3 Likes

I don’t have the full picture, but here it goes:

In the original IMaM, there was a bonus chapter where the roles were reversed, Cara rich and Darius a barista.
One thing lead to another, and it somehow led to Darius being the bodyguard of Cara. I’m assuming it may be K-drama inspired, :woman_shrugging:t2:

TL;DR: it is an AU/spinoff

3 Likes

What’s this I actually once have a possible beta story ??? Whaaaat

I started reading it but it ended with a black screen. It’s sorta interesting story but like it’s the usual drama, you’re rich, you fall in love with someone, boom you already have a fiancee, the drama begins

2 Likes

Weird, story’s called

Saving You
for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Does every story conclude to this lol? I mean if I just gotten out of a fight. Someone being in my personal space is the last thing I want :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s a completely different gators than IMAM but the characters are the same. Cara is rich in this scenario and Darius not, he actually becomes her body guard.

1 Like

It’s not much of a bother for me, but the family CC is a bit weird. I found out that Mr Hartford would always have this mid-range brown lip, but it isn’t really noticeable unless you make MC very pale

As of today, the story was announced as Protect Me by Episode.

1 Like

That’s weird. Mine still shows up as Always. But at least the episodes has been fixed.

2 Likes

Me too. Maybe because I already played it beforehand

Can anyone else state what their title is?

1 Like

It doesn’t show up anywhere for me still (unless I look at Earl Grey’s profile) :woman_shrugging:t4:. Maybe I’ll get it later, but the other stories have updated for me.

4 Likes

This is too weird :thinking:

They really should have left it as Always.

5 Likes

So far it seems to be just Always or Protect me. But yeah I agree

1 Like

Mine is also still titled Always

2 Likes

1 Like

Do…do they know what it’s called?

3 Likes

Lol, I also got that just now. But for me, the story is still called protect me

Yeah, same for me too. :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like