Discussion: NEW Featured Story: How To Be A Princess

So another new episode featured story just showed up in my feed today called How To Be A Princess by: Margo Vincent. Anyone have this beta story yet? I have yet to check it out, and I have not read the community version of the story either :sweat_smile: I gotta say… seems like episode is pumping out a lot of featured stories lately…

10 Likes

The original was good, they should stop princess stories TBH.

9 Likes

I remember seeing the trailer for this story & being impressed. But I never actually got to read it. because I high-key hated College Days lol

I’m wondering how it’ll fit into 8-12 episodes, I wouldn’t want it to be butchered because from what I’ve seen it’s a nice story.

6 Likes

I’ve finished the original story and it’s great. Episode, please don’t butcher this one. Please.

4 Likes

dont have it. so I am properly not gonna be beta reader. to bad finally one I might read

2 Likes

I read the original one and I hope this one is as good as the original.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s EXACTLY what I was thinking!! :rofl: and now they’re telling us how to be one :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Oooooo now I’m curious about the original story :eyes:

1 Like

This story is good. I read up to chapter 6.
But, can we address that episode has monayyyy!
AltruisticLinearKagu-max-1mb

My reaction to all these new stories.

EntireIncompatibleHectorsdolphin-small

6 Likes

Got me dying over here :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have a few complaints. Not necessarily against the author more so for episode.

Customizing is fun when I don’t have to customize 6-7 people. I would think that episode would have coded in the duplicate code :sweat_smile: but nope. Now the dad doesn’t look jack like the mc because I was sick of customizing.

Speech bubbles are covering the characters faces.
Do better :woman_facepalming:t4:

Charles mouth wasn’t moving at all while having lines of dialogue. Characters were sliding instead of walking. LOL. And, nothing feels different.

Once again, what’s the point of buying a story if everything will be the same as the original???

4 Likes

So many directing errors :sweat_smile:
They are doing the talk_walk_loop while standing there. And, the speechbubbles… Episode why?

Also, look at this.

The line grows longer when a new scene comes up. New feature?

5 Likes

Yeah… it’s getting a bit boring …

1 Like

Oh. No. Yeah I can’t stand that either… bad directing in an episode story smh lol… they have all that customization in this story?! Woah… yeah I’m not a fan of having to CC everyone in the story… you’re like “ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!??!!! I HAVE TO CUSTOMIZE ANOTHER PRESON!!!” and then when they just keep on coming, I feel like I want to claw my eyeballs out lol

3 Likes

Ooooohhhhhh my gosh I’m cringing

Yeah that’s a newish feature. I’ve had it in some of my betas a while back. It’s showing you how much of the episode you have left… kinda like a timer. When you say no to a gem option… it usually takes a big chunk out of the time left lol :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think I have it. Any new royalty assets with this one? :eyes:

2 Likes

So far… not much that I can see… the opening of the story also very much has ~community story~ vibes… with the splashes and overlays used… so I’m wondering if it’s pretty much a copy of the original… I’ll have to check it out to compare… but so far the only thing I’ve seen that I believe we don’t have, is the Queen’s dress from the cover of The Earl and I

1 Like

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but we already have that dress in the Portal: the “Noveau Off The Shoulder Tiered Gown Shawl Silk Navy Blue” dress

2 Likes

LOL!!! So there’s nothing new in this story :joy: I was wondering that actually, but I didn’t open the portal to check… after I typed it I was like “Waaaaaaiiiiiitttt… I think I might’ve seen that in a community story before…:thinking::thinking::thinking:” but I just got post and was like “meh… that’s why I said I believe, cause I’m not really sure.” Lol… so no, everything in the story (so far) is all stuff we have, and as I said, has a very community feel to it, with the overlays (horse, carriage and mud in the opening scene, and dirt in her face and clothes) where normally they would have special clothes with dirt and, face dirt assets, along with the animated horses… so I’m assuming this is pretty much a gem earning version of the community story, just a copy and paste of the original… except I assume they’ll condense it down, obviously.

1 Like