Discussion: New Featured Story, Toothbrush/Court Me by Lucky

So uh hi, you may know me about sometimes posting about trashy featured stories, but this time one of my actual favourite trending stories has the (…) service of being featured. As soon as I saw his IG story about this, I scrolled up to get the link … and here we are.

It has its cliche moments of course, but I generally like the humour and overall plot, even the dirty jokes I’m not sure how Episode would deal with yet :sweat_smile:

Anyways, anyone is free to join

27 Likes

This is also one of my favorites! I read it a few months ago before it was featured. I like the dialogue, directing, and characters a lot! I think the writer is superrrr talented.

6 Likes

This is so exciting for lucky!! Toothbrush was one of my favorites and I’m excited to see how the featured version is! That being said, I hope they don’t ruin it when they condense it to only 10 episodes :grimacing: that always makes me nervous with 50 episode stories.

6 Likes

I haven’t read the featured story yet, but this is by far one of my favorite big stories on Episode. I can’t wait to read the featured version.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s because this story isn’t out to the public yet, but the ombré hair styles are free. And for some reason MC and LI are a shade darker

5 Likes

Great. If ombre hairstyles are free I can live without guilt. :)) BTW, I’m so happy for Lucky. The author really deserves it. Toothbrush is a great romance story and is unique bcs it’s all caused by a, well, toothbrush. Luv it :))

4 Likes

Haven’t finished toothbrush but I’ve loved every single one of Lucky’s other stories sooo I’m very happy for him can’t wait to read it

4 Likes

This one isn’t showing up for me for some reason, but to be honest I couldn’t really get into the original. :grimacing: I might read this one eventually, though, as I did like some of the author’s other work. Since it’s so much shorter, I think it’ll be less alienating for me.

4 Likes

Makes sense. Luckily, I realised that I can share featured stories now

I’m reading Toothbrush. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6389706015309824

7 Likes

Really though, the story so far is not gem-locked content and the story and dialogue is at least kept mostly the same. It’s so weird reading a featured story and not having gem choices blown on your face

6 Likes

Thanks! Now I can finally see the back of this hairstyle. :grin:

7 Likes

Oh my, it’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s so weird to pick a free gem choice and get a lot of scenes

10 Likes

Yes! Featured stories are never this long. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a hidden animation

1 Like

Oh. Okay. Thanks!!

Lol I wonder if they forgot or if it’s a glitch.

2 Likes

I got it confirmed

Yep it’s a beta test, which is weird since usually Episode betas usually have gems

7 Likes

Seems like an error since they said “we’ve refunded the gems” lol. What gems? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You’re rich with betas lately!

4 Likes