Discussion: new flannals!

Ik I love themm :heart:

Sadly I had to scroll for quite a time looking for a comment about someone’s opinion and not all of the other things happening

2 Likes

Riight? I love flannals bc they are soo cute. They should add buttoned up ones or even just a regular one as a “jacket”

1 Like

@keiji Ik me to! I accidentally went on clothing one day and found them they are soo cute! :heart:

@ChaoticDeluge I’m just telling u now, lmao I didn’t flag any of whatever u said

I’m sorry about that :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

what do you have to be sorry about? :joy:

1 Like

I dunno :sweat_smile: tbh

Anyways which one is your favorite?

1 Like

I have to say either the black one or the dark blue one. And not to throw shade to episode but the green one looks light blue,

1 Like

I love the dark blue one :blue_heart:

Its teal

1 Like

Yeah ik! But it says green like what?

These shirts are totally my style :sunglasses: I love all the colors but a pink tartan would have put me over the moon! :dizzy::revolving_hearts::tulip:

3 Likes

Dunno x3
But the blue black and yellow tartan are so cute
I think i said tht already #^-^#

1 Like

My favorite is the yellow flannel ( or tartan. Whatever you want to call it. I prefer flannel so don’t attack me or *tartan me please ) because yellow is one of my favorite colors. Plus, ( besides black, grey, maroon ) yellow is the color of a lot of my clothes. I also own a lot of plaid

2 Likes

I agree (It’s okay about the flannel/tartan thing cus mood) the yellow one, the blue one, and the black one is my fave

1 Like

Tbh, they’re all super cute. One of my favorite patterns is plaid. My friends say I’m weird because of that, but I don’t care. Plaid is amazing

1 Like

Plaid is one of my favorite patterns, but I don’t wear them bc I think I look weird in them

2 Likes