DISCUSSION: New story, Stuck Together šŸ˜…

I like the idea of them supporting author stories with featured versions, but I would rather they didnā€™t do it at all than do a rushed version of the same old stuff. I donā€™t know why they canā€™t commission someone with a sizable audience and good reads and retention from the community to write a new 12 episode story.

2 Likes

They change the title :sweat_smile: I like ā€˜Stuck togetherā€™ better. If I seen a story called ā€˜Bad Boy Roommate I would abort.

Itā€™s also no longer available for gems. Which sucks :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

So it went from being called Stuck Together, to Coming Home to Bad Boy Roommate.

2 Likes

He checks her out quite a lot actually in the first two chapters. It gets kinda wierd after a while :laughing:

1 Like

Episode: (keeps putting out boring, generic bad boy stories over and over and over)
Readers: Weā€™re tired of bad boy stories, give us a different story!
Episode: Okay!
Episode: (churns out another bad boy story)
Readers: We donā€™t want it.
Episode: image

8 Likes

:sob: :sob: Iā€™m glad that you like my story! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s one of the best stories on episode.
It really helped me through a tough time as well :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Iā€™m happy that somehow it helped you go through difficult time :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I look at bad boy roommate and be like

:confounded:

1 Like

I understand that this was a glitch - but has it been fixed now? Because the episode guidelines stipulate that nudity is not allowed, and as much as I support freeing the nipple, any non-featured story wouldā€™ve been taken down for doing so.

2 Likes

This is a real babe with abs of steel:

8 Likes

This was answered.

1 Like

Your all welcome, stay blessedšŸ™

9 Likes

Donā€™t fear, Info is here.

2 Likes

Hi!

So this error is actually on the readerā€™s side, not on the authorā€™s. Though the author of the story intended for the character to be clothed, the shirt didnā€™t load. Whether it was a featured story or a UGC story, this isnā€™t breaking guidelines, since the nudity wasnā€™t the authorā€™s intention, and wasnā€™t done to break guidelines!

If a reader lets you know this is happening in one of your stories, the best thing they can do is close the Episode app and reload it. All of the assets should load in at that time.

4 Likes

Right, fair enough.
Thanks guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any reason to keep this alive? :eyes:

1 Like

@Sydney_H , @Jeremy can you close this? Please and thank you :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: