DISCUSSION: New story, Stuck Together 😅

Oml the trashy not thought out stories :joy::joy::joy:

Do I need more repetitiveness, confusion and lack of care in my life? That is essentially what you’re asking for.

2 Likes

This quick romance in episode 2 :unamused:

The classic cliche when the LI walks into the bathroom naked while you’re taking a shower mind you the MC is rich. They had a sing off while she was naked.

This is pretty :hot_face:

Here is one for the kicks.

6 Likes

Who is she, lover?

Was the ‘lover’ really necessary? It makes the sentence awkward for some reason. Almost like a robot saying it.

8 Likes

It wasn’t necessary. The whole mean girl act wasn’t necessary, especially since he didn’t pay her any mind.

3 Likes

Are we not tired of bad boys yet?!?! My god! Such laziness .

3 Likes

The original story is Bad Boy Roommate.

3 Likes

The only things that seem good about this story are the new clothes.

3 Likes

That polka dot dress is so cute.

But anyway, I thought Sandra G is not re-leasing Off Limits in gem edition.

1 Like

I swear episode just keeps on making new story’s with the exact storyline’s!

1 Like

Oof. This will get merged lol. I didn’t know about this. Thanks. Time to go look at the comments on this thread.

1 Like

So Episode has a thing for releasing Featured stories where the MC is forced to live with a “sexy bad boy roommate.”

2 Likes

Well, not in this case. Lol
The MC isn’t forced to live with the bad boy. The bad boy is living with the MCs dad because his mother died. The MC just came back from boarding school and is now living back with her dad and also new roommate.

2 Likes

They changed the title to Coming Home.

1 Like

If anyone has watched On My Block, you’d know this is the exact plot in season 2. :joy:

2 Likes

Damn. Can you believe there is an author right now thinking hmmmmmm

You know what would be a great idea?!

ANOTHER BAD BOY STORY!

Yay?

3 Likes

Oooooo a new featured story! I’m not too excited unfortunately, but I am happy for the author. I would like to check it out, but I don’t have that story on the app yet.

Maybe the author wanted to write a bad boy story :woman_shrugging:t4: We don’t know their preferences for story writing, but the author is collaborating with Episode on this story. Both the author and Episode have a say so on how what they want the story to be about.

Nobody:
Literally no-one:
Not a single soul:

Episode: HeRE’s aNoTHeR PoORlY dIrECteD bAD bOy SToRy

Us:
2019-05-30

(And before y’all ask, yes that is my original character, and yes, she is dead.)

3 Likes

how%20about%20no

I see Episode can’t be bothered to try at all.

4 Likes