DISCUSSION: ok im debating w/ ppl- MILK BEFOR CEREAL OR CEREAL BEFORE MILK?!

I used to warm up my milk too! (i stopped because I just got too lazy lol)

1 Like

Depends really.

If Iā€™m having weetabix, I just pour milk first, warm it up in the microwave and then pour cereal in it.

Cereal first!! Not that Iā€™ve had it in like 4 years :joy::joy:

I eat my cereal dry with sum tasty blood :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

cereal before milk duh tats the only damn option

1 Like

Well said. On the box they normally recommend to put the cereal first. I never got that. I would get a bowl with milk so I can put the milk pack back in the fridge, but take the cereal with me. Then I pour some of it into the milk and eat it while itā€™s still crunchy, then put the next hand full in etc. Crunchy till the last bit(e). :yum:

3 Likes

I PUT MILK BEFORE CEREAL BUT IT HAS TO BE COLD MILK lol

3 Likes

Cereal before milk!

Cereal without milk

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

Cereal before milk, but I always let the cereal stay a while in the milk to get softer, and I put cereal before milk because Iā€™m just used to it, but what;s the difference? It ends up being the same, doesnā€™t it?

1 Like

CEREAL THEN MILK!!

you only put milk before cereal if youā€™re on the second bowl!!

2 Likes

cereal before milk.

No milk no cereal, just eat the bowl :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

cereal before milk! always

3 Likes

The real anszwer is: Cereal with blood and fruit :yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You are a cereal killerā€¦ :scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I am :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cereal before milk! Why would you make a bunch of cereal splash into your milk, and what if you pour too much milk & your bowl only has room for a tiny bit of cereal??
This shouldnā€™t bother me but it does :rofl:

1 Like

Cereal then yogurt, no milk :tipping_hand_woman:t3: :wink:

But when I make it for my son, cereal first then milk. Itā€™s just odd to make it the other way round.