DISCUSSION on LGBTQ+ on Episode

Chill… I just meant that I wanted different opinions.

1 Like

Cool!!!

1 Like

My story has 1 male LI and 2 female LI.
If you’d like to check it out, I’ll leave the link below

1 Like

I read your already!!! Loved the diversity

1 Like

Ty :smiley: Glad u enjoyed it!

1 Like

Flirtual Reality and Bisexual Bachelorette by A.J. MacArthur are really good! Flirtual Reality (which I was a co-writer in :wink: ) has about 18 love interests both male and female. Bisexual Bachelorette allows you to play either a male or female MC and you can romance both men and women. But I highly recommend both!

Thank you so much!:two_hearts: I’m trying to turn it into cinematic as fast as I can.

1 Like

College of eternity!!! If someone hasn’t said that yet

1 Like

I think any story by Ana Stacy and Piccadilly would totally be your thing since they’re all lgbt and you can choose to flirt back with a guy or a girl.

Also I’d suggest my story since there is the option to choose being bisexual. There’s 1 female LI, 1 male LI, and 1 LI that you can choose to be a guy or a girl.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Don’t feel like you have to.

We all support your story no matter what.

1 Like

Thank you for recommending mine :blush:

3 Likes

The transgender thing is because writers put a lot of coding into their story for just one character and most people in the community either will complain, stop reading or hate the story because they as you do have their own interests in being the person they want.

1 Like

Are you looking for a specific genre?

1 Like

WHATTT??? I AM DOING FLIRTI REALITY NOW! I already did Bisexual Bachelorette and it was good

1 Like

So you can also co-write?

1 Like

Romance is better

Oh I think you’re right. I am not saying transgender should be MC because, indeed, some people might not want to be, but some side characters can be

1 Like

I’m putting your story in the post, ok??

Yeah sure go ahead! Thanks!

1 Like