Thought I would start some discussions on stories that are my favorites or ones that are extremely popular!
STORY: Pain Into Blessings
Keep these questions in mind!
- Have you read Pain Into Blessings?
- Do you think the story flows well?
- Opinions on the MC?
- What chapter are you on currently?
- How is the diversity in the story for you?
- What is your favorite moments from it?
- Is there anything you don’t like about it?
I found this story after checking out the BHM shelf. There are so many amazing stories on that shelf. I wish it was getting as much steam as the other shelfs. I loved this story due to show of what many go threw daily. The talk of social issues surrounding gang activities and empowerment despite socioeconomic trials. I loves the characters as well. It reminds me of what I myself seen growing up. The author has stated theres way more to come and many more topics. She has mentioned this is a redemption type of story, I’m currently caught up to chapter 8!