DISCUSSION: Pet Peeves

What are your pet peeves? I have two. 1. When a switch is turned on and there is nothing plugged into it/it isn’t being used, I don’t know why it triggers me it just does. 2. When you go to the bathroom and they don’t change the toilet roll once they finish it, just change the damm roll!
So what about you, what are your pet peeves?

8 Likes

Flushing the toilet while the seat is still open & leaving cabinets open are two big pet peeves of mine

4 Likes

Omg I hate when cabinets are left open!!! :tired_face::tired_face:

One of my pet peeves is when tops aren’t put back on… it really pisses me off.

5 Likes

When you raise your hand in class, the teacher picks you, you say literally 2 words and they cut you off :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

People who talk to me with their mouth full :confounded: and also people video calling unannounced :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Same, like I don’t want to see what your having for dinner :rofl:

7 Likes
  1. When someone asks you to do something but doesn’t tell you how. (My mom)

2. When you try to talk and you get talked over.

3. Those people who chew like camels or with their mouth wide open.

12 Likes

someone saying “youre lying” or sum shit like that when im telling nun but the truth is like the most annoying & complicating thing ever :skull: .

7 Likes
  1. People who eat with mouth open!
  2. When someone cuts me off when I am speaking. Like hello, can I finish my sentence?
  3. People video calling unannounced lmao. :laughing:
6 Likes

slow walkers.

7 Likes

• The sound of someone breathing
• Hearing someone chew.
• Hearing someone suck on ice :unamused:
• Long sleeves with shorts.

7 Likes

YES! This is exactly it!

2 Likes

Tell me about it!!!

1 Like

When teachers compare you to siblings/teachers being obsessed with you because they knew your siblings

:,)

5 Likes
  1. When someone cuts me off when I’m talking. Bitch, let me finish!
  2. When someone put pressure on me to talk about something I don’t want to talk about. Especially when it upsets me.
  3. When someone dismisses me saying “oh that sucks” or “k” when I’m trying to vent. Shows that I won’t trust them next time.
  4. When people eat with their mouth open
  5. When old women (especially Bengalies) lecture me on shit I don’t want to know about i.e. marriages, kids, jobs, clothing, hair, etc.
  6. When someone falsely accuse me of something I didn’t do
  7. When I’m being sexually harassed
  8. When someone compares me to someone that is worse than me
5 Likes

*When old people complain about the world being better than when they were young (like, how it’s okay now to be who you wanna openly)
*when people chew too loudly, especially in school, in the middle of class, like ‘I’m trying to learn to graduate high school here, stop eating loud!’
*when people comment about my looks, it’s weird, literally any comment about my looks pisses me off, compliments too. Someone told me I had pretty eyes recently, I snapped at her, that shit is just annoying, I know I have pretty blue eyes, it’s my eyes.
*when people approach me and talk about their problems :woman_facepalming: (it happens too much, I think I’ve a face that kinda invites people to confine about their problems in me.)

Does anybody else hate compliments? Am I the only one?

2 Likes

i do :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Girl, high five! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like
  • I hate it when people only come around me when they want something but never even talk to me.
  • Hate when people stare at me for a long time (It just makes me really anxious when people do that like do I have something on my face?)
  • I hate fake people
  • people that pick on people that they know are easy targets
  • Adults that think it’s disrespectful that you don’t let them disrespect you
4 Likes

I hate compliments too! Literally, have 0 clues on how to react. I don’t think it’s just me though, I think any socially awkward person has no idea what to say after. I literally end up just awkwardly laughing usually cause I don’t know what else to do. Don’t get me wrong! I can give compliments, do it all the time, I just can’t receive them. It’s also common knowledge that New Zealanders can’t take compliments so… :joy:

1 Like