DISCUSSION: Pet Peeves

The 9th one is me. Like I hate it too.

1 Like
  • Older family members getting mad at you because you won’t let them disrespect you.
  • People listening to music in class without having their volume low or wearing headphones.
  • Those weird kids who walk around either carrying their speaker in their hands or bag while playing music at max volume.
  • Teachers picking you to answer the question when your hand wasn’t raised.
  • Teachers forcing shy/anxious students to stop being shy.
9 Likes

People chewing with their mouth open!

3 Likes
  • People who don’t turn on their turn signal or turn their signal on AFTER turning.
  • People who wait until the last minute to make plans for a huge event.
  • When someone bumps into you, yet they get angry at you. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
4 Likes

I have a burning hatred for people like this.

7 Likes

My biggest pet peeve basically evolves around the stupid logic in my school. You can’t talk to the opposite sex without people saying you like them. I mean, if you talk, people get suspicious. If you start laughing with them, they’re like “tHey liKe yOuu aNd yOu likE thEm sTop fliRtinG”

and im like “sHut uP”

5 Likes

Humble bragging >:(

Nail biting. It’s gross, and the sound makes me cringe.

1 Like

Biggest pet peeve is when someone has nails (especially long nails), and they always click their nails on the table or on something to make that terrible noise. Its even worse when they do it in a specific pattern.

AND ITS NOT JUST POP MUSIC, ITS ALWAYS THAT LOUD RAP MUSIC THAT JUST SOUNDS TERRIBLE.

One of my pet peeves is when people don’t cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze

4 Likes

Another pet peeve I have is when someone has to make a big scene when a minor inconvenience happens to them

1 Like

What really gets me is when people wash their hands and they don’t roll up their sleeves Okay i never really know anyone who does this in general but i saw a video if it and it made me cringe and trigger at the same time XD

1 Like

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting: it makes me shudder and think of all the bacteria that came spitting out :microbe:

2 Likes

I hate wet sleeves :rage::rage::tired_face:

3 Likes

I hate it when teachers do this. Especially since I’m shy and I’ve been a victim of this before.

5 Likes

Ugh same

1 Like

My sister was in Kindergarten at the time, and she wrote with her left hand, and obviously her writing was a bit messy. Her teacher thought she had a problem and literally FORCED her to write with her right hand. When my mum confronted her, she said she thought she had a “disability”.

• I literally hate when teachers force children to do ANYTHING that is just not appropriate and just plainly stupid.

That’s messed up.

I despise the words “no offense.” If someone has to say no offense with something, then they know what they’re saying is uncalled for. But they choose to say it anyway and think saying “no offense” will make it sound better. But saying no offense actually makes what they said sound worse to me.

2 Likes