DISCUSSION: Pet Peeves

unless they have a genuine reason (like a disability), I cannot STAND slow walkers
ahhHHgg

4 Likes

Especially when climbing stairs

2 Likes

When one woman speaks for all women.

1 Like

Actuals though! Especially me being a fast walker

1 Like

YES! Ugh! Like no no no stop honey

3 Likes

For real like, Same gender, different opinions.

2 Likes

People who constantly ask me questions when I’m trying to read something.

2 Likes

Oh, I’ve got one more:

The sound of someone beating an egg in a bowl with a fork.

It’s the worst sound that isn’t physically painful. The wet smacking of the egg and the high-pitched clink of the fork, like listening to someone chew loudly while they drag something across a chalkboard.

I pretty much wake up to this sound every day. Maybe that’s why I’m such a grumpy bish.

1 Like

I hate it when I hear people chew, or suck on something like ice cream, it’s just, ew.

4 Likes

For some reason the saying “living the best life” has been annoying me. It’s rare a phrase will get under my skin but this one got there.

People who offer me their vape/E-cig then when I reject it they assume it’s because I don’t know how to use it.

When people comment on what I’m eating in a negative way, it just makes me self-conscious.

When I tell a person that their actions are upsetting me and they continue to do whatever it is.

People who spit on the ground.

People with lack of spatial awareness.

4 Likes

When my handwriting is poor. It sucks having to use tippex to conceal the mistake on the paper.

1 Like

• When people chew with their mouth open
• When people say “no offense”
• When people interrupt me when I’m talking
• When people make fun of others or say they have “low standards” just because the other person likes something they don’t like.
• When someone sees something I’m eating and they say stuff like “that’s gross” or “I don’t like that!” Like bitch I’m eating it not you.
• When people cut lines
• IRRESPONSIBLE DRIVERS.
• Littering
• Bad Grammar
• People who can’t take jokes at all
• When people say “I have no friends” or “I only have 2 friends” when it’s very clear they have a lot of friends.

3 Likes

“no offense” people and littering :triumph: gets me heated

1 Like

Same

2 Likes

Dirty minded people.

First of all, there’s more to life than sex!

Second of all, life isn’t fun when you’re dirty minded.

2 Likes

I forgot this one:

When people call me innocent because I’ve not had sex. It annoys me even more if they think that makes them better than me.

3 Likes

People need to mind their own freaking business! There’s nothing wrong with being a virgin.

2 Likes

People who ask for some of your food then don’t eat it

3 Likes

That sounds really annoying, equally I don’t like when people don’t ask for my food but eat it anyway

3 Likes

That’s so annoying!!

1 Like