Discussion: protest: hoodies

Hello!

So, I want to make something noticeable throughout the real world. In my school, it’s so funny that teachers care more about children wearing they’re hoods, instead of other red flags. As in a meme (that I can’t find :roll_eyes:) they state with the caption, HOODIE RIGHTS

Student Getting Bullied: Teacher Chilled
Student Getting Yelled At: Teacher Chilled
Student Wearing a Hoods: Teacher: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just want to make a point as saying, students should be able to wear hoods in school, and teachers should be fair with red flags. What’s your opinion on this? Is this relatable to you? Reply below :point_down:

5 Likes

teachers act like students have a fucking gun when they have a hood on when in reality there’s someone getting bullied or shit lmao. it’s stupid.

1 Like

fr fr fr

1 Like

It’s just dumb, I’d really like an explanation because I can’t come up with a sensible reason why hoodies cant be worn in class. Why? Whyyy?

1 Like

For real! Like I can see a hat, yeah sure, but a hoodie, like tf.

1 Like

Found this on quora, dont see how putting cloth over your hear can be a distraction but whatever
Screenshot_75

3 Likes

Yeah I can see that but like, teachers give stupid reasons. Like, bruhh.

gAnG aFfiLiAtIoN

1 Like

so there saying, if I wear clown shoes to school, im related to pennywise :question:

2 Likes

i mean, if the education system says so… :skull:

or even, if I point the bat symbol in the air, IM rElAtEd tO gOrDoN bEcAuSe i pOiNtEd tHe sYBoL fOr bAtMaN tO sEe

2 Likes

I have a uniform so I’m not allowed anything besides that :joy:

1 Like

if i roll under a garage (in which i did xD) im related to james bond, righttttttt

2 Likes

my teacher just says “Take that off, I can’t teach like that”, but gang affiliation wut? People in gangs also wear pants, so by that logic should we stop wearing pants to school as well? (I’m not opposed) :thinking: Like everyone wears hoodies cmon now :joy:

4 Likes

Lol yaaaa

1 Like

As someone who is extremely body conscious I need a hoodie lol

1 Like

My school doesn’t hate a problem with hoodies. We can wear them but my school honestly doesn’t even follow the dress code…so🤷🏻‍♀️

Me too! I wear a hoodie every single day I don’t think anyone has seen me without a hoodie in the past six years.

2 Likes

Biggest mood ever

1 Like

I’ve always worn hoodies. You just cant have the hood up since it will be harder to identify your face if you do some bad shit. :thinking:

1 Like