DISCUSSION : Races in Episode

Seriously why do so many people think we are bad? We are humans

2 Likes

Because of ISIS who aren’t even real Muslims

1 Like

YES GIRL! Like, excuse you, Muslims can love sports and be a part of sports teams -_-

2 Likes

I asked this girl if I can be a cheerleader in her story and she said the outfit was too revealing so I couldn’t. Like you couldn’t make an exception!? There are Muslim cheerleader in real life you know

2 Likes

I even stated this on my thread: Clothing Representation on Muslims

2 Likes

I just wish people will just represent and respect POC. It’s not hard

3 Likes

Jeez if it was that bad she could just alter the outfit for you, that’s what I’d do, istg

2 Likes

Right I wanted to say something but nah. I just accepted the decline and became a background character instead

2 Likes

Damn, that’s annoying :confused: could have at least put you on a sports team or something

1 Like

People are too ignorant so they couldn’t.

2 Likes

Ad I told this person I was Muslim and they showed me a picture of me wearing a short skirt and I’m here like :neutral_face:

Then they need to educate themselves, that’s unbelievable…

1 Like

At least it wasn’t with a Hijab on. Funny story: I addressed this women putting a Hijab on a girl wearing revealing clothing and she said “I consider more of a head wrap than a religious Head wear.” :unamused::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There are head wraps in Episode, that’s no excuse

3 Likes

who the hell…

Lord help us all, I cannot deal with these people. It IS a religious wear so don’t use it as an accessory for your character like… Ugh

3 Likes

Why I not like few White authors. They are so insensitive and disrespectful

1 Like

Man, I really dislike the ones who hate to be told they’re wrong and are far too opinionated. You tell them that something they wrote/did is offensive and they blow up on you. Calm down, we’re trying to educate you and if you want to learn you need to admit you are in the wrong.

3 Likes

It’s dumb when they ask you for your opinion and thoughts then once you do they go off and ignore it

3 Likes

That’s called being defensive. When you know the other person is right so you try to defend & rationalise your actions.

4 Likes

If you aren’t willing to listen and try to understand then don’t ask. Wasting our time

2 Likes