Discussion: Regular Show

maybe for this genaration

That was a good episode. :joy:

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Nice :+1:. By the way, I have never understood how people here do this :thinking: (I mean taking a scene from an animation series and make it into a live image). It seems pretty complicated to do :expressionless: :dizzy_face: :sweat:

Omg yessssss! One of my favorite Cartoon Network shows!!

First Regular Show, then Adventure Time… Pretty soon Gumball will be over…:sob:

Don’t judge me… I still wast his CN when I’m bored…

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t an RPG. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Still can’t believe it ended!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I stopped watching Regular Show because I missed a few episodes towards the end and I thought it was stupid when they went to space. But then later on I rewatched it and now I love the show even more and I desperately need to talk about the ending!

2 Likes

Bump!

@ to all my haters. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Even though I love the old Cartoon Network, Regular Show is an exception. It’s so funny!

Remember that episode when Rigby changed his name to Trash Boat?

3 Likes

I loved that Episode. :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha same. That was hilarious!

I liked the More Smarter episode. That was pretty funny!

1 Like

Bump!

Why am I just seeing this now?! I still remember the first episode I watched with my friend when we were like… 14? Yisus, we actually gaped at each other for like a whole minute because the show made no sense but at the same time it made sense and… and… and oh my, the music there! I love the music! J. G. Quintel, thank you so much!

I actually cried when it ended. Pops! My lovely Pops and that David Bowie song! It destroyed me :sob:

2 Likes

:heart::weary: R.I.P Pops!

2 Likes

Literally, don’t kill me :smiley:

My irrelevant opinions .^.

Skips is literally the wisest character ever lolololo

Although muscle man’s jokes never gets old MY MOM!

Why does Rigby have a damaged buttcheek due to punchies?
Is his body that soft?

2 Likes

Rigby is my Spirit Animal.

2 Likes
Another irrelevant opinions of mine

He’s a cool dude that’s just wanna chill. Literally me, but I just like muscle man more, lolololo, probably because he has more character development, just my opinion. Don’t kill me .^.

1 Like

rigby’s damaged buttcheek, rip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.