DISCUSSION: Reveal Contest

What do you think about the contest?

1. Do you think there will be different kinds of stories set in different time periods?
  2. Do you think there will be a lot of mystery stories?
  3. What stories do YOU want to see more of for the contest?
  4. What do you think about different elements (ex. sci-fi) for a drama story?
3 Likes

Most likely. One of my favorite things about contests is the ability for people to be able to create stories in different eras as well as different worlds. It’s interesting, especially given the lack of many historical, futuristic, and fantasy assets. Props to those who try adapting their story outside of a modern timeline.

Yes. I feel like there’s going to be a full catalogue of mystery stories in this mostly due to the theme. I recall seeing someone comment about how the contest was similar in many ways to the Clue Contest, so it’s not all that surprising for there to be a lot of mystery stories.

Hmmm. Maybe some comedies? I feel like that would be one of the toughest things to do since this contest is more drama themed. I think comedy could be a nice counterbalance, but also it could be very hard to implement it.

I love it because it makes a story more unique and different from other stories in the same genre.

1 Like

I’ve already seen a few of these so yes! I’m so excited too! We really need more eras on the app represented! :grin:

I think people are going to have trouble with separating mystery from drama as the main theme. :woman_shrugging:t2:

To be honest I don’t really have a preference. I’ll read just about anything as long as it’s good.

I think as long as the author can manage to make the main genre still drama go for it!

1 Like

I think we have the same plot. hopefully, they aren’t as alike as the description. also can I give a note, its problem not probably. I am not good with grammar, but even I know that sentence is wrong.

love the cover btw.

my description is this, though I might change it, I dont really like it.

The royal family has been murdered, only an unofficial child is left to take the throne. well, that is until one more show up with a claim to it,

1 Like
  1. well mine are. but its more like a fantasy world, and not a real-time
  2. maybe, dont know. haven’t seen as of now
  3. good ones.
  4. if it still have drama, its fine by me.
1 Like

That might be a little difficult but it’s not impossible

1 Like

Yeah the little typo I made lol it happens… I already fixed it a couple days ago. Thanks for the feedback although I doubt our stories will be that alike. Obviously the whole Royal theme will be alike but from your description I don’t really see it. Just the royal side. In my story Rosemary was just a little child when her mom was sick, leaving her mom wanting her to have a better life. So Rosemary grew up just like a normal child would, although she does not remembering that she’s Royal. Fast forward and the king finds her years later and now she knows that she’s a princess. But someone doesn’t want her to succeed sort of thing. The story you are doing is it published yet?

1 Like

no, I haven’t published yet.