DISCUSSION: Rule Breaker (previously "Off Limits")

IKR? But it’s still pretty cute, probably misplaced nips and all :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It’s definitely cute. I like all the colors, though I’m not sure if that would be my first choice of which colors to pair together. Guess we can add this to the list of dresses we’ll never see!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, it’s no doubt cute. I feel the flowers and leaves could have used more detail though.

1 Like

I thought the same! It could use a few different shades of flowers, even if that’s just different shades of white/ivory.

1 Like

Definitely! I was also thinking they could have added more shading and line work to the flowers and leaves. It looks like an 8 year old cut the shapes outta construction paper and glued them on tbh lol!

I hope this dress is in different colors and I sincerely hope I can add a bra or something underneath without it glitching out because I can’t stop thinking about misplaced nips now.

That is if they give it to us.

2 Likes

Maybe we’ll get it in a different color? The belted purple lace dress has a gem-locked blue version. That gives me hope.

2 Likes

We can only hope. They like to keep the good stuff for themselves after all :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

To be honest Prosocutie was way worse. I hate that cliché when just cause a girl is attracted to her Professor doesn’t mean she becomes obsessive. Or “can’t stop thinking about him all the time”. Periodt. Big Dot. :unamused::exploding_head::flushed::thinking: :thought_balloon:

1 Like

I mean, duh :laughing:. I wonder how many unreleased outfits and other assets do they have metaphorically stacked.

2 Likes

A shit ton, no doubt. And all it’s doing is sitting there collecting dust in their featured stories. Ugh! What a waste.

3 Likes

Yup! It confuses me especially with the clothes that aren’t gem-locked. Why horde them? And even with the clothes that are gem-locked… I guess there are a lot of people who spend gems on clothes, but I never have seen it as a good use for gems, especially since it’s only for a scene. If Episode stories had a closet you could access at any time throughout a story, I could see spending gems on an outfit here and there. Instead, “collecting dust” is a good way to describe the system they use. I wish they’d abandon the weekly update system and just release the assets they have when they have them.

It only makes sense to keep non-gem clothes hidden if they think people read featured stories to see them. I only read featured stories to mine gems, and even then I’m super behind on this story because I’ve already read much of the original. If even gems can’t get me to read a revamp, clothes you wear for one scene definitely won’t.

2 Likes

The only story I’ve seen the closet feature used for is that god awful featured story My Brother’s Best Friend. I admit I would be slightly more compelled to purchase outfits if we got to keep them the entire story, but I haven’t seen the feature since for some reason. That also reminds me, that story ran for what? 40 episodes? That’s 4x the length of the featured stories now. So for the prices they’re at now with the pitiful amount of chapters the stories run at now. Definitely not worth it.

I feel like them using the clothes as a lure for reads has a potential of burning out because who the hell wants to constantly look at something they will never get??? I used to also only read featured stories for gems, but I noticed something. I didn’t spend them in featured stories. I actually didn’t spend them on anything. I hoarded them because not one gem choice they gave me seemed worthy of my speed tapping through their shit because

1. They’re expensive as hell. So 30 minutes of collecting gems would be gone in 2 damn gem choices and
  2. I knew the choices were irrelevant. Especially the clothing choices. They didn’t add anything worthwhile to the story besides a few compliments and then the 40 gems were gone. Like wth?

So at the end of the day they’re ultimately wasting their time making exclusive outfits just for these stories no one wants to read. I mean, might as well put them to use giving them to us~♡

But yeah, uh, a more relevant topic. The outfit in the scene is very very see through lmao!

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap: Yes
And also, hopefully I hope to not stray off-topic, though this convo was interesting

1 Like

Was worried about that too. I should probably add something on topic in hopes of not getting flagged lol

1 Like

Now, I was wondering, the original had this tiny subplot of MC’s dad getting his groove back, while in Rule Breaker he’s gay and taken. So far Amare wasn’t mentioned again since Dad’s short return, so I’m not exactly sure how this would play out, unless, they are going to break up somewhere in the story

As the OP I could always just add “also how ‘bout those hidden assets?” to the first post. :laughing:

3 Likes

Manipulate the system!

4 Likes

I’m not sure whether this is intentional, but the dress is barely dirty. You can even mistake it for part of its pattern. Still cute despite the gem choice

Summary

And yes, this happened, MC accidentally ripping off his towel

Summary

But you already seen his … nevermind :woozy_face:

Summary

And the MC in the club with the sweater and eyebrows is also here in the trip. That kid is going places lol

1 Like

Crying! :joy:

2 Likes

Not to mention how this setting for Isa is :laughing:

Sure this is how you promote new undies, Tobias Funke style

1 Like