DISCUSSION: Seven Deadly Sins (Season 3)

Who’s ready for SEASON 3 OF SEVEN DEADLY SINS!!! I think another season is coming. Hm, I’ll look up into that.

@Turtle_Cat @Forever1201 @Melani3 @Nick have u guys seen the trailer yet?!

2 Likes

Nope, and at the risk of getting verbally pummeled…I haven’t seen any of the seasons/series yet /hides

1 Like

gasp…WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! ARE U SERIOUS!!! OK, lol. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Whenever your ready to watch it, do it. No rushy rushy. :grin::raised_hands::sunglasses:

Don’t hide Nick, it’s fine if you haven’t seen any of the seasons. Like I said, no rushy rushy, whenever your ready to watch em, GO FOR IT! :sunglasses::fist::grin::raised_hands: @Nick

Not yet

1 Like

I haven’t seen it either

1 Like

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I basically keep Netflix for the anime they’ve managed to pick up at this point (I can’t live without access to Madoka and Little Witch Academia)

1 Like

I AMMMMMMM

I haven’t seen the trailer yet but I’m super excited now!!

1 Like

Me too

Ahhhh I haven’t seen any of the seasons yet. When is the new season coming?! I need to binge watch the seasons asap

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.