DISCUSSION: Shared Dreams/Experiences (Not Regular Ones)

This is for shared dreams/experiences only, not regular ones!

Basically me and my older sister are kind of like spirit twins. She’s 16 and I’m 14. I can sometimes see her in a dream abd vice versa if I lay forehead to forehead with her and touching her hand or arm. It doesn’t work unless my mind is pretty much blank but I know it worked when she makes different eye contact with me via dream and starts talking to me. I can hear her voice clearly and we wake up and talk about it. I also had a time when my sister was in the ER while I was in school for an asthma attack and that same day I had trouble breathing and felt sad for no reason.

What do you think?

• I believe :heartpulse:
  • Maybe…?
  • I don’t think so :pensive:

0 voters

Share experiences or whatnot but no drama

1 Like

Tbh I have had this before with my best friend. When we were having a sleepover we were sleeping in my bed and I saw her in my dream and we both said something very anti-climactic like “tea-pot or hey” and then we woke up and our dream was like exactly the same.

2 Likes

It’s not the most impossible thing I’ve ever heard.

2 Likes

Honestly I think as long as you have a deep emotional connection with someone you should be able to share dreams.

1 Like

Nah, I’m really cynical so I think it’s probably just coincidences. :joy:

2 Likes

Well I don’t think it could be since the first time it happened my sister told her entire dream out loud and we had word for word the same dream idk.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.