DISCUSSION: Short Girl, Tall Guy 😂

Lol who else has noticed how a lot of the new INK stories are making the girls short and the guy super tall?? :joy:

Honestly it’s kind of getting annoying in way because it’s so repetitive now and people suck at making these stories because their directing really sucks so yeah this height difference in Episode stories are getting a little cliche even though I’m short too so I should be happy my type is being shown more but like c’monnnn :joy::joy::joy::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

15 Likes

Yeah, this is something that frustrates me a lot. Like the difference is just too much… But weirdly enough I am quite short and my bf is quite tall so the massive height differences should appeal to me… They just don’t :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

Omg same!! My boyfriend is 10 inches taller and I’m barely up/past his shoulders so I should also like this but I just dont because it’s happening so FREQUENTLY right now and the directing is always off :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I agree… I’m short, and I like for guys to be taller than me, but some authors go to extremes when spot directing, and direct the girl at, like 0.987 and the guy at 1.390 or something like that… and it looks really off.

8 Likes

Exactly and then when it comes to them kissing the girl goes to be automatically as big as he is like what!?:joy:

4 Likes

I don’t really mind unless the dude is like a giant. I’m taller than alot of men in my family and most of my friends. I’m like 5’5ish btw.

3 Likes

I noticed that and laughed because in one of the stories I’m reading he’s like legit a giant and she’s a short bag of rap snacks and I’m just rolling :rofl:. But yeah it’s kinda accurate my boyfriend is like really tall compared to me it takes me standing on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek :rofl:

11 Likes

tenor%20(1)

15 Likes

Ohh and why is that? :joy::joy:

That be and my boo :joy::joy::heart:

2 Likes

Honestly but hey it’s cute being all short and they’re tall :joy::joy: perfect for hugs

3 Likes

Exactly :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

But still going back a little more on topic they just cant spot direct properly and if makes me cringe

3 Likes

LMAO

4 Likes

Right it’s really annoying and spot directing isn’t that hard honestly

5 Likes

Honestly, I don’t mind. I tend not to focus on height. Short Girl/Tall Guy, Same height couple, tall girl/short guy, I’ll read 'em all if I enjoy reading about their relationship :woman_shrugging:

I did one time think that the girl was a kid and he was her father because the difference was so huge :flushed: But I looked past that :joy:

7 Likes

Because there is absolutely no representation of the opposite dynamic unless it’s used as a joke.

3 Likes

Omg yes. It looks soooooooooo bad. They literally make the girl like 4’11 and the guy is 7’0. The guy looks like a damn titan… which I don’t usually mind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)… but it looks bad on Episode.

12 Likes

Lol

1 Like

It’s getting kind of annoying seeing every couple like that, but I don’t mind some. It’s really strange when the girl is like, 5’0 and the guy is more than a foot taller. It makes me think of parent and child instead of boyfriend and girlfriend :laughing:

4 Likes