DISCUSSION: Social Media

Social media has become a “job” in some people’s lives, which is crazy how that happens. I can actually get paid just by taking pictures and posting them on Instagram. Crazy, right? But, that’s all us young people know; social media. It turns out you don’t HAVE to go to college for a career that you want to make money by doing because you have social media money that hits your bank account every month. Sounds easy to me. You can’t benefit from making money on a social media platform your whole life because you gotta have something to fall back on. I’m pretty sure Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, and Youtube won’t be around forever. For now, social media exists and we are able to access it. It’s that simple.

5 Likes

I HATE SOCIAL MEDIA, I DON’T EVEN USE IT, I won’t plan on using it anytime soon

2 Likes

I stopped using social media for like 3 years because there’s this guy who was harassing me to no end.

So I’ve recently come back. Shrugs. We’ll see how it goes, I guess.

1 Like

Actually same …I stopped using social media …creepy seriously …he is literally like stalker or something …I was so afraid …I just can’t even explain how much he harrassed me…
I not going to use social media again ever

2 Likes

I wasn’t afraid, personally. Just annoyed. As long as I didn’t give any of my information to these guys, I was fine.

Especially considering if they tried to come after me literally, lol, GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Actually they are not someone I don’t know they are my classmates …they won’t say a word in class and on social medial it’s like we are talking to different person …thats why the situation is more complex … otherwise I won’t talk to people whom I don’t know…

1 Like

I see.

Most often, I’m stalked by dudes that know me through someone else, like my sister, for example. But I’ve been stalked by two dudes I knew in person before. They…ended up knowing better. LOL

Where do you live? If you’re in America, I’d recommend exercising your 2nd amendment right. They’ll think twice <3

1 Like

I am from India …
Thanks but now it’s all over …I file a police complaint against them …
And now I am over with school also …
But from that incident I stopped using social media and stuff useless…

1 Like

Heard. I’m glad you filed a complaint <3 <3

I wasn’t going to try social media again, but like…>.> I don’t know, it has some uses

1 Like

Ya I know …it has some uses …but we have to use it carefully now …

1 Like

Indeed <3

I like to keep in touch with certain people, of course. Also, sometimes you get some stuff in your feed you really could have lived without eyerolls My sister posts some weird stuff, for example

1 Like

Yup…well we can’t deny the fact that social media connect people …it has advantages also …well it also getting better and their function and safety system as well as improving …

1 Like

True, there are some benefits to social media, like having organizations that can spread their message online and get their voice across to a bigger audience ^^
Also, I’ve met some cool friends on social media that live in different countries XD

2 Likes

Ya …so true …

At my work, we hired a social media manager and all they did was post on instagram all day. x-x

There’s pros and cons to everything; social media has pros and cons. Therefore, I don’t think social media is necessarily bad because it’ll help you market your business, sell your products that you make & keep in touch with people you don’t see on a daily basis. That’s the good thing about social media.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.