DISCUSSION: Squad Contest

The portal has been glitchy for me. It wasn’t letting me preview without having to re-load the page. And yes, it is important to take breaks to focus on mental health! <3

1 Like

I’ve been seeing all of the threads about it, and I was like should I even think about going on the portal today? Then I saw this thread that mentioned not being able to preview after publishing a story, and I was like confused.

2 Likes

I think you should still go on the portal because I don’t think it’s happening to everyone, but it really is decreasing my motivation to be honest. I think the only way to really fix it is to submit a support ticket and I also saw someone mention to use I think it Save and Preview instead of hitting save and then preview. I’m not sure it could be the other way around. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of the biggest things I think will be the deciding factor in whether or not you go through with submitting with your entry is the level of ambition you go. Being ambitious is really nice, but sometimes it’s really difficult to meet time constraints depending on how big of a task you give yourself, especially with no help at all.

2 Likes

totally agree.

2 Likes

I think it is great to see all those different takes on the word ‘squad’, because there are barely any limitations! It allows so much space for creativity, although I do understand that sometimes too much freedom can be a bit overwhelming too. I personally had a blast writing for this contest so far. I can only hope it appeals readers to continue reading the story after the contests. :slight_smile:

My story will be called squad: The cheerleaders vs Singers.
Hopefully episode reviews my backrounds before the deadine