I know there is already alot of talk of Cliches, but I always try to make my DISCUSSIONS guided in some way, and my goal with this one (as I’ve been stalling creating lel) is to not make it as bashful, but prehaps make the typer think for a bit.
- What is your description of a cliche? /// Try not to give an example
1a. I don’t want to see ‘Gangs are Cliche’ okayyy but what is a CLICHE?
- Why do you think people know they are writing cliches?
- Is there a demand for cliches? Will the demand ever go away?
- Why do you think the forums has always been so anti - cliche?
4a. Can this ever be changed?
4b. Has the forums ALWAYS been this way?
4c. Benefits / Disadvantages of being so anti - cliche?
- Has there been trends in cliches?
- If a creative plot has cliche characters, is that a cliche?
6a. If unique characters have a cliche plot, is that a cliche?
- If every story idea has been used before, how many times does it have to be used to enter the cliche category.
- Was your first story idea, a cliche?
8a. Are you a sucker for a specific type of story? (cliche or not)
My other Discussions
Stories with Male Protagonists
Stories within the Comedy Genre
Stories with Cliche Plots
Stories and the Fanmail that comes with them
Stories that NEVER leave the trending
Stories with Multiple Endings