DISCUSSION: Teabag, before or after water?

Hi!
So as we all know, there are such things like milk before cereal or pineapple on pizza and their opposite sides.

But do you put tea bag in the cup before or after pouring the water in?
:tea::heart:

5 Likes

Tea bag before the water as any normal person should.

5 Likes

Tea bag before water

2 Likes

Well I don’t really have a fixed tea making routine but today I put sugar first then water then my teabag :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I personally put tea bag before sugar and water like a nOrMaL person :sneezing_face:(Okay but I’m not normal)

1 Like

Tea is not something I would drink, like, ever

4 Likes

I think I’m doing it wrong but I put the tea bag after I pour on the water :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I didn’t know there was a specific way. But, I put them in the same time. I boil my water and add the tea bags in, then I add sugar.

2 Likes

Haha, I’ve tried that way too but I’ve never succeeded :joy:

1 Like

Also do you people leave the bag in the cup when you add sugar or whatever you out in it and when you drink it or do you take the bag away.

1 Like

I let the bag stay in, others think its weird tho :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Water first, then tea bag :blue_heart: I think, lol, I will pay attention next time to when my mom makes tea, literally the best drink in the whole wide world :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Really? what if you’re sick?

1 Like

Hi! This is not a place to ask this, and you’ll probably wont get free passes.

I don’t use tea bags, only gunpowder tea :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My family doesn’t buy tea, so I never grew up drinking it, but I’ve tried it once, didn’t like it, tried giving it a second chance, and still just… :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

What? Tea is the best thing ever, my childhood drink, try it again for the 3rd time jk :joy:

3 Likes

Before, of course. Another question, milk before or after water?

1 Like

I personally don’t drink tea with milk. I honestly haven’t tried it either heheh

1 Like

Before, because if I have to put it in after the water I need to use a spoon or something or it wouldn’t drown and I’m too lazy for that.

1 Like