Discussion: The Dragon's Tail

I actually read that story but I got confused cause the author’s forum name is TheTeacher, lol sorry :joy:

1 Like

Oh haha, I see now! No worries. :joy:

1 Like

i haven’t read it yet, but did this author write something on the featured cause the name sounds familiar lol

1 Like

Yes. The Enchantress.

1 Like

i love that story! she’s an amazing author, i’ll read The Dragon’s Tail soon :relaxed:

1 Like

Loved the style! Very creative but the story itself isn’t very original. Five people camping, something attacks them, they’ll either die off one by one or all escape somehow. I don’t know, I watch a lot of horror/thriller movies and this plot idea is used and abused so much, and the story falls right into that pile. Or maybe Mette has written it that way to play on the idea. It is Episode after all, not some professional novel. :woman_shrugging:

2 more chapters are out y’all, I really liked them. I love the story so far, what are your opinions?

1 Like

I think I peed myself?
But like, in a good way.

2 Likes

Did you see Dallas? :grin:

1 Like

The new episodes are amazing! :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes_cat: What do you think happened? I have no idea.

1 Like

Did I??? Well… maybe. Also, the fact that I’m suddenly naked may or may not be related.

2 Likes

This story really helped me to discover information about different kinds of fears.

1 Like

@TheTeacher when is episode 4 coming out? Love the story so far :blue_heart:

1 Like

I think Lee is not in danger. If he was, he would’'ve died by now. Max might be in a similar situation to Taylor

1 Like

No one sent Nana to the pound, did they? :unamused:

2 Likes

No… did you? :unamused:

2 Likes

The funny thing is I would never use gems for other things like to go and hangout with my crush. But this gem choice was about a doggie, a small doggie. I could never say no to the dog even if I say no to hanging out with the guy or being able to get the best dress :joy:

2 Likes

Wait, those choices are gem choices in the story?! :scream: I don’t have gem choices in mine…

2 Likes

Oh really :thinking:

The option to choose the outfit at the beginning of the story was free for me as well but keeping the doggie cost 5 :gem:

1 Like

Nope! I haven’t had any at all. How odd!

2 Likes