DISCUSSION: The friggin new Dora movie trailer

I’m shook. This looks PG-13. What’re your thoughts on the trailer?

2 Likes

the college humor one is better

3 Likes

honestly? i’m not excited lmao

1 Like

It is

1 Like

I have the mind of a 3 year old. Lol

1 Like

its a no from me…:see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’m at the weird age where show’s like Spongebob and Dora were airing during my late teens into my early 20’s. Wasn’t able to really appreciate either one but def willing to give this movie a shot. But on digital, not in theaters :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I wanted to see it. Yes I’m 16 getting ready to be 17. Yes I’m immature. And yes I was excited to see Dora…BUT AFTER SEEING THAT TRAILER I WAS LIKE HECK NO! I mean first off BOOTS CANT TALK AND HE DOESNT WEAR BOOTS! SECOND HER SIBLINGS AREN’T THERE! THIRD HER PARENTS ARENT EXPLORES! FOURTH WHY DOES DIEGO LOOK LIKE HE’S IN A GANG AND ABOUT TO SLAP A BISH?! FIVE DORA’S BACKPACK CANT TALK AND SHE DOESNT HAVE THE MAP! SIXTH I HEARD MY ANIMAL LOVER/FAV CHARACTER SWIPER WASN’T GONNA BE THERE LIKE THE HECK?! SEVEN HER PARENTS ARE LIKE “It’S nOt SaFe!):@:)/“ LIKE SHES DORA WHEN SHE WAS FIVE SHE TRAVELED FROM MEXICO TO AFRICA DHDJSVSJSBSHSHSB

IM UPSET BECAUSE VEKSVSSKSHSJHS DORA IS MY CHILDHOOD AND THEY DID HER WRONG ~crying emoji times 10~
I won’t be seeing it but you will see me at the movies for toy story 4 I’m out peace my babes

walks out all smexy and trips over air

7 Likes

Oh god.

2 Likes

Settle down, child.

2 Likes

I’M TRIGGERED! NO ONE DIS RESPECTS MY HOME GIRL DORA LIKE THAT! ~crying emoji times 20~

I WILL FIND THE DIRECTORS AND BAKE THEIR WHOLE FAMILY FOR THIS MESS!

AND DORA DOESN’T GO TO SCHOOL LET ALONE HIGH SCHOOL! Geksvssksbskshs

3 Likes

HOW WHEN THEY DISRESPECTED MY LATINA/ADVENTUROUS QUEEN LIKE THAT?! WHAT IF THEY MADE A MOVIE ABOUT ME AND I WAS ALL CALM?! I WOULD BE TRIGGERED! TRIGGERED!!@&&

1 Like

I’m going to back out of my own thread now.

2 Likes

Don’t I always like blow up on your threads tho or am I being overly stupid again ~laughing emoji times 4~

2 Likes

I don’t think this is the Dora the Explorer that I remember.

5 Likes

If this isn’t accurate!! I saw Diego and looked twice LMAO! :joy:

5 Likes

GIRL RIGHT LIKE DIEGO WHATCHA ‘BOUT TO DO?!

AND DIEGO DOESN’T LIVE WITH HIS PARENTS HE LIVES IN A TREEHOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE JUNGLE JEHSKSBSJSBSDHSHSB

FACTS!

4 Likes

sigh childhood has been destroyed

3 Likes

Dora the Grownup is better

3 Likes

Oh dear lord