DISCUSSION: The friggin new Dora movie trailer

Is Dora… pregananannaanannanant??!!!

3 Likes

lmao :skull:

1 Like

At least Nickelodeon didn’t whitewash their cast like Hollywood.

5 Likes

Mmmkay

1 Like

Now that was amazing :rofl::clap:t5: My fav part was the brownies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

in Dora voice ThAT wAs My fAvOrItE paRt To0!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m so dead! Boots looked so stoned but psh I would to if I saw that messed up movie being made about me as well

1 Like

They’re on a $2,000 budget OKaY

2 Likes

Psh they could’ve still made it more authentic no matter the budget

If they don’t have enough to make it like somewhat like Dora why make it?! And why would they give her weapons?! This is Dora we’re talking about. My childhood might I add is on the line

2 Likes

That’s not really how it works

1 Like

Potato lamato if they don’t have enough why make one??

1 Like

I hope everyone knows I’m just being over dramatic :rofl: I’m not legit this triggered just extra

3 Likes

I’m always extra

2 Likes

I feel honestly it’s like so funny also I’m practicing my actinggggg and I’m pretty dang good :joy: still not a fan of the movie but I’m not that heated

1 Like

My parents say that I’ll never make it in Hollywood as an actress and I should give up on my dreams while I’m at—

1 Like

…that’s…the saddest thing I heard today what the heck! I say you should still go for it! Then when you’re getting your Grammy you can look at them and be like:” hey look at me now y’all said I couldn’t make it now look :smirk:

1 Like

I really hope that idiots don’t flag us. Lol. But thanks.

2 Likes

of course I’m all for I’m powering people who deserves it honestly and who??

Dora fact: Her book bag is a dude apparently :rofl::clap:t5:

2 Likes

You mean backpack?

1 Like

Yeah apparently he’s a guy me and my friend got into this whole debate and dragged a teacher into it as well it was insane :rofl::clap:t5:

2 Likes