DISCUSSION:The Golden Globes

Who’s watching right now? This is amazing and seeing your fav actors/actresses/ tv show hosts, etc, just very nice. Congrats to nominees!

3 Likes

I love seeing Ellen! Congrats Ellen!!! You’ve done much and you deserve that award!! :heart: :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’m surprised That Rami didn’t win…

2 Likes

I wish Scarlet win something! :pensive: Tom Hanks is amazing and deserve that award! :fist:t2::sunglasses::blush::clap:t3::heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

i didn’t watch it, but some outfits i saw were amazing.

2 Likes

I love JL dress very nice.

2 Likes

I don’t really watch award shows but I did watch Ricky Gervias’ speech, which was hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

I wanted Eddie Murphy to win an award too.

2 Likes

I don’t watch that stuff but I saw the clip of the Korean director who basically told the audience if they learned to read subtitles the door to many foreign movies would open, what a legend.

3 Likes

another person mentioned climate change, finally someone mentioned it, so people let’s start getting things that need to be done so we can stop it. Sigh…but the show was very nice, lol I see Jason Momoa in his t-shirt lol I think, but he still look good, tiffany is so hilarious.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Happy Birthday by the way!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

If it’s your birthday :tada: then wish you a very happy birthday :green_heart::v::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.