DISCUSSION: The Witcher

It’s absolutely incredible! The cast! fight scenes! everything! what are your thoughts?

3 Likes

Ahh! I never watched. Is it a fantasy movie?

1 Like

TV Show based off the books and video games, check it online and you’ll see what I mean, and yes IT’S FANTASYYYYYYYY!!!

1 Like

Im not going to spoil it so if you didn’t watch it, check it out!

I absolutely loved it! I finished it a day after it came out, I think it might be one of my new obsessions

1 Like

Heck yessssss I WANT ANOTHER SEASON!!!

1 Like

What’s surprising is that HENRY C. is GERALT!!! He was born for that role and Im glad they picked him because he did amazing!

1 Like

Yeah, he was perfect for it! I honestly can’t wait for the next season, that cliffhanger is going to be irritating me for eternity

1 Like

Now, Yennifer transformation scene was DISTURBING! Omg…that was painful to watch but when she came out the door looking like a goddess…wow.

1 Like

The part where Yen tried to save the baby…I cried…I WAS LIKE “PLZ SAVE BABY! SAVE THE BABY!” but it was too late…

1 Like

I LOVEDDDD it. I honestly thought it would be another generic plot but no, completely loved the characters and how Witchers’ emotional scenes developed. And surprisingly I liked Yennefer. But, that last episode ended and the way it ended… I was like noooooo. I immediately googled when season two would be out.

1 Like

Lana, thank you. Now I have a show to binge on Netflix!

1 Like

Toss your coin to your witcher!

Ohhhh yr most indeed welcome, and I hope you enjoyyyy it :wink:

the sad part was the slaughter of the people and geralt witcher allies.

Very true. I wonder if they did that to help develop witchers character? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

hm, if we read the book I think thts how it may be.

i didn’t watch it, but i’m planning to.

2 Likes

cool!

1 Like

Call me dumb but I didn’t even know there were books. But, the movies/series are always different than the books in most cases.

1 Like