Discussion : Things That Causes You to Lose Your Marbles!

I also hate when the LI complements the MC with this. “I love you because you are not like other girls.” Dude, do you have some sort of problem with women I should know about? What’s wrong with other girls?

4 Likes

last, the muslims oh my god. im a muslim and im HIGHlLY offended if the author dressed the muslim in a inappropriate ways (tanks n shorts) when they’re wearing hijabs.

5 Likes

lmao EXACTLYY

This is why I dont write about Muslims… I know not near enough to try and represent the religion, history orculture. If I tried to now, you’d probably want to burn me at the stake! lol. But, I do understand the whole point of a hijab (well partially) is modesty… so yeah, the tank top and booty short bit, even for me, would make me crinkle my nose a bit. lol.

I’m currently studying the subject though… Right now, I’m starting with the food culture! YUM!

2 Likes

If a guy said that to me in real life, it’s time for @Cee is stepback_scared_loop

3 Likes

lol… rephrased… read again. I read it and was like… wait, that sounds really bad! lol

2 Likes

Stories being discontinued. It’s gotten to the point that I only read completed stories now.

2 Likes

omgHAHAHAHHS

me tooo!! sometimes it doesnt guarantee yknow

HA! I was sitting there thinking… why did everyone stop typing… then I read my post a few times… I was like OH GAWD … FIX IT QUICK! hahahaha!

3 Likes

omg​:joy::joy:

I actually meant I’d back away if someone told me I’m “not like other girls.” I only saw the edited version of your comment, so whatever you changed is a mystery to me. :laughing:

3 Likes

Teen Pregnancy Stories…

Actually, nearly ALL pregnancy stories…

Im sorry, reading about pregnancy is not fun, at all.

4 Likes

OH! ha!
Irregardless, My comment was too easily misinterpreted; best I changed it anyway.

2 Likes

At the risk of getting a reputation as that “girl who hates on pregnancy stories,” (I complain about them all the time here), this bugs me a lot. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with writing a pregnancy story, but people should be clear that’s what their story is really about (so I can avoid reading them). I hate when I think I’m playing one thing and then all of a sudden the MC gets pregnant, and it’s surprise baby drama from then on out. That’s when I stop reading. Anytime a character gets morning sickness, in fact, I’m like “nope!”

7 Likes

This… :joy::joy::joy:

Exactly! Morning sickness and cravings for gross food… not what I’d call entertaining.

3 Likes

yep, shouldnt stories be more uh- yknow, wiser abit

1 Like

Yes! If you are going to write an entire story about anything, especially culture, history, or pregnancy, divorce, etc… you need to be willing to have at least a decent concept of the subject… or… stick your story in the fantasy section…lol

3 Likes

truuuuuu

1 Like

In a fanfiction. A long time ago. :upside_down_face: :joy:

But I agree with what you said, especially the cliché of the “strong” woman. I can’t tolerate a character like that (that’s why I hate the character of Katniss Everdeen). :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes