DISCUSSION : Thriller Contest šŸ‘»

Yeah, Iā€™ve added lots of additional scenes and changed things around but I really kind of dislike it (lmao). Iā€™ll still try to enter it bc itā€™s already done, everythingā€™s approved. Iā€™m just going to assume that this hate is my usual being hard on myself.

Good luck with the rest of your story! <3333

Thatā€™s pretty much exactly what Iā€™ve done: added scenes, removed bits and pieces, moved things around etc and I canā€™t figure out why itā€™s not working lol.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s very normal :slight_smile: Iā€™m sure your story is great and I look forward to reading it!

1 Like

Yes i have nearly finished episode 1 and I have the episode planned out itā€™s just trying to write it out without breaking content guidelines and Iā€™m new to writing so it takes me a little while to write an episode

Iā€™ve actually been doing the same! I think because itā€™s such a short requirement, I want it to be as perfect as possible? And thank you my darling, I look forward to reading yours too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Iā€™m not new to writing and I take over a week per episode :rofl:. Do you maybe have someone who can help you with the directing side of things? That tends to be the most consuming part. If you decide to keep going- good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I have directing helpers itā€™s wording really sounds silly but I want it to be scary but obviously suitable for 13+

I completely understand what youā€™re staying. I have a horror story on the app already and it was definitely challenging trying to make it scary yet still have it abide by the Episode guidelines.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s my only problem :joy:

1 Like

YALL I LIKE FINISHED TYPING EPISODE 2

Iā€™ll still have to edit, direct, make the girl half, make the different sexuality half and etc

BUT like yeeeey progress

4 Likes

I have low key stolen entirely directed scenes from my other stories just to hurry things up a bit :joy:

Good luck!

1 Like

I really donā€™t think I can make it. Iā€™m still on episode 1ā€¦

But Iā€™ll try.

Lol, Iā€™m almost done with episode 1 ā€¦

1 Like

I submitted my cover last night, worrying that it wouldnā€™t have enough time to get approved. Woke up this morning and saw they already approved it. It took less then 4 hours! :sweat_smile: Fastest approval Iā€™ve had so far.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to try the contest but thrillerā€™s definitely not my genre

Have you started already?
Sometimes you donā€™t know what your genre is until you give it a shot. I entered the mysterious contest last year because I thought Iā€™d be terrible at it and realised that I do much better with mystery than I do with romance :joy:

2 Likes

I started! but not finished.

Weā€™re a week away from the deadline~ Iā€™m not participating but I wish everyone the best and I canā€™t wait to see the results :blush:

4 Likes

Episode 1 is done. Episode 2 is on its way, if only the web previewer will cooperate.

1 Like

Iā€™ve given up with the previewer. I almost always use my app.
Do you have 3 episodes planned in total?

1 Like

I never use the app to direct so this is going to be a challenge. And yes, I have 3 episodes in total planned out.

2 Likes