DISCUSSION: Traveling & Learning

When you’re traveling to another country, it pretty good to learn so much about the country. Their culture, food, etc. So, tell me where you travel & how was your experience visiting the country?

3 Likes

Do you want the long list or the short one of places I’ve traveled to?

1 Like

lol it could be short, not that long.

My first time visiting The United States, Fort Lauderdale, it was pretty incredible, though I’ve been shopping, their food is pretty great! Had fun at the pool. I was looking everywhere, so many high buildings lol, the road construction blew me away, it was so impossible for me to think that if I was driving, I would be lost by now, lol. So many awesome games they have, Kartz, etc. The people are very nice, I got to pet someone dog, so fluffy and cute, gah so adorable, been driving to explore other places, been to the movies, just breathtaking.

Ok, I’ve been to the UK, Italy, Spain, France, The Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, The Dominican Republic, Jamaica

1 Like

Woah…

Every year since I was about 4 my mom would take me and my sisters on vacation

1 Like

That’s great!

Gosh, I traveled a lot honestly. My personal favorites are Arab countries as I’m a sucker for suqs and the whole culture :heart_eyes: It’s definitely very different from Europe so I had to educate myself as well, what surprised me the most is that they’re even different from Arabized countries so the whole culture is different! I’m North African so I traveled through Africa quite a bit. I had no problem with the culture, we’re all pretty similar. The only place I’ve been to in Asia was India, I visited a place in the forest where people with deadly diseases went to thank the nature for giving them life and to make some good final actions in order to have a good after life, it was the first time that I was exposed to a brighter view on the afterlife. I would love to travel more to Asian countries and I’ve always dreamed to visit South America but unfortunately I had to stop traveling as often after I got sick

5 Likes

wow, this blew me away just wow…

2 Likes

Yeah, my family loves to travel. My sister and her husband went to Japan for their honeymoon, (he proposed to her in Hawaii) and then they went to China also for vacation. My other sister also went to China but she went there for a class in college

1 Like

wow, that’s amazing. My family…not so much wanting to travel. So, it’s only me, my mom, & my brother. We only visit USA to do shopping because in The Bahamas is very expensive,

1 Like

this is also a pretty good reason to travel to another country for school, there you can learn and look at certain places to visit and have fun while your studying in that country.

Yeah, she was in China for I think about a month or two and she had some crazy stories about how people in China try to scam tourist.

1 Like

oh wow, but she did had a good time in the country?

Yeah, it was crazy she told me about how mothers would send their sons to grab onto the leg of a tourist and won’t let go until you give them money. It happened to her friend and her friend grabbed the kid and throw him off her. She saw the mother call her kid back into the house.
Yeah she had a great time, she was studying world history and she learned a ton there. She also eat pigeon in a restaurant there.

1 Like

oh my, I wonder how it taste lol, wow.

1 Like

She said it tasted like chicken

1 Like

As everyone would say, and in movies as well lol. that’s great.

1 Like

This is amazing.

1 Like