Discussion: Under You by E.R Gurney

I don’t think it really breaks the guidelines, but like you said, if people don’t like reading stories with sexual content in it, Under You isn’t the story for them to read. I honestly do think you should check it out because I would like to know your opinion on it. I don’t wanna spoil too much of the story :innocent:

3 Likes

I know not everybody will like a story like that, but all I have to say is, read it for yourself. If you don’t really like the story, it’s understandable.

2 Likes

For sure…there’s a shit ton of sexual references in that story :rofl:

2 Likes

Which is way it’s a bit too much for me to handle lol That aspect of the story is wayyyyy to much for me to read.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t have a problem with sexual references, as long as it’s not overdone and disturbing. :joy: I like sex in stories too, just not it being the center of it.

2 Likes

Me neither. I have no problem with it I actually find a lot of them kinda funny lol

2 Likes

I find them funny too lol

2 Likes

Lmao especially when he offered her strawberries at the meeting :rofl: after the night they had…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Under You is my new favorite story on Episode. It’s awesome.

This! I’m a big fan of the occasional sex scene in stories, but I need to get to know and love the characters as a couple before that point. When a story revolves around sex, you never really get to see the couple before the sexual element is introduced, which robs me of the build-up I need to enjoy sex in a story.

3 Likes

Oof. That’s a turn off. I hate strawberries. :rofl:

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Can’t relate…Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits!

5 Likes

It’s not that explicit it just happens a lot lol

2 Likes

In my opinion it doesn’t romanticize the power differential and I just find it pretty captivating. You also can decide to lead with your head or your heart, so you have the choice of which direction it goes.

5 Likes

Yeah, I love the fact that you can either follow your heart or mind. It’s such a creative concept for me!

3 Likes

Yes! Though I think I’m normally a pretty practical person, I end up usually leading with my heart in this story. Thank goodness for the first 10 chapters where you can buy more head points.

3 Likes

I really love this story! I have an imaginary crush on Beau. XD Haha! :,D
They do have sex a lot, it’s true, but in my opinion, it’s part of the changes the MC has been going through. Beau’s adventurous and positive personality has a really big effect on her. She wouldn’t have done anything like that before meeting him.

2 Likes

As for me, I was buying heart points, hah. Although in real life I think that it’s more balanced and sometimes (in the story) I’d prefer to listen to my mind (for example when the MC kisses Walter because of the heart points --> I probably wouldn’t do that).

1 Like

Interesting! I almost never picked real head choices in the story (maybe the work decisions), all of it was from buying the head points. But I didn’t have to kiss Walter, yay!

1 Like