DISCUSSION: Using Foul Language

Yeah to me those words are really rude.

1 Like

I would never call anyone a whore or a slut as an insult, sorry for not blurring it, but like I call my friends bitches, hoes and thots because it’s fun and we are obviously joking with each other.

4 Likes

I know people who joke with those words. I mean if you use with your friends, it’s not really a big deal to you guys because it’s an inside joke between you guys.

Yeah, like when your with your bestfriends and your like “My bitches” and like “stfu, hoe.” It’s a joke but using it to insult another person is just plainly rude.

2 Likes

I have a real stigma about the f-word and the s-word personally. I can type them on forums with no problem and I can and have included them in my Episode stories, but in real life I physically can’t bring myself to say them. Every other swear word is free game to me, but it’s just those two that I can’t say and idek why lol

4 Likes

same. today in lunch this kid asked if it’s weird to call each other “mami” my friend said we don’t do it, but I said, "I call you guys hoes and fuckers sometimes and my friends laughed. I would never call someone a whore, slut, or hoe to insult them tho.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s never to hurt anyone, like I would never call my friends hoes or anything like that as an insult.

I hate the F word… I honestly cannot hear someone say it without me getting mad.

2 Likes

I cuss on the internet that’s about it lol

lol some people do only cuss on the internet. You’re not the only one.

See, idm if others say it. I just… Idk, it doesn’t suit my voice/doesn’t sound right if I say it. It feels just so unnatural coming from me

5 Likes

I used to curse a lot, it got worse every day, but I mostly didn’t use the words that have other meanings.
But then I met my best friend and she also never uses foul language. Everytime I cursed, she stared at me and said “Language!”. So I started to curse less when she was around.
But now she’s still at school and I’m at college and I start cursing again but not that much :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I can kind of relate but with other words likewhore or like slut I just can’t say those words, it feels wrong

3 Likes

Same. I don’t care if people say it either half the time; it’s their mouths. I won’t feel comfortable cursing at all.

Dude lol I used to be that friend that would tell my friends to watch their mouths every time a cuss word came out their mouth. They know not to cuss around me because I’ll correct them.

1 Like

I cuss on here and irl
That’s just how I speak lol but I try not use it in front of young children especially on the bus or school sometimes but when hanging out with people is when I do alot. I don’t think cuss words as bad tbh, for me they’re just other words. The only time I’m bother by it is when these 5yo say it :sweat_smile: it’s weird since they don’t know what it means. I don’t cuss uncontrollably i can stop if I’d like to so it’s not a bad habit for me.

2 Likes

I use curse words in my everyday life when I speak. Not all the time but I guess pretty much. Curse words help to emphasize how, for example bad or great or awesome something is. I don’t curse at people. When I get mad I say all the curse words I know and then I can let go of my frustration. :joy:

I don’t curse around children and my parents or other adults and I never have. I’m 23. And I want to keep it that way. It means I can control it and I don’t curse when it isn’t appropriate. Not that cursing ever would be appropriate but I’m sure you know what I mean. :smile:

When I write stories I try to avoid foul language but sometimes the character just gets too excited or mad and they slip out a bad word or two.

4 Likes

I say bitch, fuck, asshole, shit, and motherfucker, but that doesn’t happen often. I say it whenever I’m pissed off or when I’m surprised. But tbh, I don’t really get the idea of these words.

1 Like

I curse a lot but i control it . when i curse it’s not because i am trying to say something , like i dont think i am going to call him an asshole because he is a donkey,i usually it say it when i am pissed mostly at myself:’) or when i joke around with my friends

Idk why but I curse 24/7 I just love cursing idk it’s like every time I say something I have to curse is like how I talk now. Everyone be cursin at my school coughteacherscough