DISCUSSION: What are some overrated things in Episode you like?

Inspired by the various threads I’ve binge read about overrated things people don’t like- what’s something that’s overrated on Episode that you do like?

Are Mafia stories your guilty pleasure? Do you get butterflies in your stomach when the LI pins your self-insert against the wall? Do you like those stories with rampant gem choices?

Personally, one of my favourites that I see a good amount of people complain about (and this goes for fandom spaces too): everyone is gay. I know it’s not accurate. I know one other lesbian in real life, and she’s my ex- but that’s what makes it so appealing to me. I love the thought of a world where being same-sex attracted is the norm, because god, is it anything but that in my community.

So tell me… what’s something overrated you actually really, really like?

Looking to complain about overrated things? Check out this thread!

1 Like

I’m weak for the brooding bad boy with a tragic backstory :sob::ok_hand:

10 Likes

enemies to lovers! it is so embarrassingly amazing. especially when they are both girls…hint hint catra and adora from she-ra :]

it’s a problem

9 Likes

I LOVE ENEMIES TO LOVERS… it’s such a good trope. Especially friends > enemies > lovers. Give me that trauma.

4 Likes

idk why but i love it when the character that are love act like friends in public but are diffrent when they are alone

1 Like

I embarassingly actually do love the friends to lovers thing
Especially with catra and adora, I loved that :blush: :grin:

4 Likes

YESSS OMG I SHIP SHERA AND CATRA SO FKING MUCH-

i can relate to much0

3 Likes

LMAOAOA not you describing my fantasy love trope…

girl same- ik its so cliche but i can’t help ma self :sob: :raised_hand:t2:

1 Like

WE ARE MEANT TO BE. :)))))
yea

1 Like

Omg I found people who watch Shera :sob:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry about that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.