DISCUSSION : What are your 2019 goals as a writer 🎉 [CHECK IN]

I thought about this the other day! And already have next years one planned since I’ve decided I’ll just do better then lol

Here’s my comment for reference.

Ok, so something happened that I didn’t think was going to happen and I used my idea for the story I was going to write over my crap spotlight story for a contest. This was the one that I didn’t think I would have a gender choice… but now it has a gender choice that also include the transgender body type Episode did for their Pride release. Plus it has options to add the religious assets, freckles and moles, etc. Despite not updating it since the contest, I’m super proud of it. I consider it the closest I will ever get to the ultimate YOU-insert story. And it’s not that I’m in over my head or anything, because once I start writing it, it’s easy, but I just can’t seem to write it right now which frustrates me because I don’t want people to think I’m abandoning it. I just really can’t write it because people are demanding updates for other stories and idk why I thought I could manage three ongoing stories but I can’t and so I sorta hate myself as a result :grimacing:

So I feel like this is a half tick. I achieved something I set out to do, but ultimately it’s hurt me in other areas of my episode life :sob:

As for updates. Idek. I will never be a weekly updates girl and that makes me sad. I still really want to do it, but it’s not going to happen this year. Idk how others do it, but I am jealous.

5 Likes