Discussion: What are your opinions on It Starts With A Bra?

Completely agree. I love the action and comedy genre.

And in terms of this story, well, definitely not reading it now :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Wow I can see how it has ranged further from the wattpad version (which was appropriate). I guess episode wanted to change it up but woah…

2 Likes

Did anyone notice the story description changed?

5 Likes

What is it now?

1 Like

On a dare, your sexy neighbor takes your bra and you go on the war path to get it back! Who will snap first?

4 Likes

That implies he is holding her bra hostage. That’s kinda funny and weird.

4 Likes

It’s okay that bad boy stories are trending (I’m personally getting sick of them, but it’s okay), I think the problem is how these guys are portrayed in general. The so-called bad boy doesn’t have to be necessarily a huge jerk. I will take Saige Mercer’s ‘New Girl’ as example since I’m sure many forumers read and like the story. Landon can be considered as a “bad boy” but except for his innocent teasings, he actually respects the MC. And he is wearing clothes in most of the chapters…

14 Likes

Stupidest title ever, will not read. Refuse to read it, sounds like lazy writing and an attention seeking title. No thanks.

6 Likes

Try Slayer.

2 Likes

Breaking and entering is not funny nor is it simply a “prank”, it’s a CRIME. If they think this is funny then they are just one of those “It’s just a prank, bruh” assholes who shouldn’t be in jail but a psychiatric hospital.

7 Likes

My opinion, there are many other authors that deserve to show their talent, and at the current moment, it seems as if they are being hidden under the publicity of the same Episode Official stories. Like, give other people a chance!

11 Likes

I was really confused when I saw this feature story. I recently just wrote my first story, and when reading the episode guidelines and feature requirements, this story was not up to par. The subject was too mature for a thirteen year old, and it definitely encouraged sexual themes and crime. I thought that the directing was overall really well-done, but I wasn’t very interested in the plot. Also, is anyone else upset that these two people are going to fall in love with they barely know each other and he broke into her house and took her property? I am also so sick of the same “Bad boy turns good form the good girl” theme. This seems really unrealistic and this is repeated through so many stories. Although I think that this writer didn’t do anything wrong in writing this story as long as it had a warning on it, I don’t know why it is featured.

9 Likes

Was anyone else bothered by the MC (who apparently represents the reader) supposedly having a tragic backstory for why she initially hates bad boys?

Because you know, no one can tell just how toxic bad boys are unless they got their heart broken by one before :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

I read further and the reason why was no where near as good as led on

1 Like

Really? How surprising :joy:

1 Like

This story is one of the most inappropriate stories I’ve ever read. Not only that, but episode themselves have posted it! it breaks lots of the guildlines and if it wasn’t a featured story, surely it would be taken down. I’m really disappointed with it

9 Likes

What was the reason?

2 Likes

Spoiler:

Sister had a boyfriend, MC had a thing for sister’s boyfriend, boyfriend cheated on sister, and sister got hit by a car when she ran off crying. I think…

6 Likes

Um…okay…so MC got together with boyfriend of the sister? and Sister got hit by car. Seems less to do with boyfriends and the MC being a shitty sister. Just saying…would of been better if the MC just got hurt by a bad boy even if it was cliche.

3 Likes

The boyfriend didn’t cheat on the sister with the MC, it was with the mean girl. But of course, the MC feels like she’s a terrible person because she, after her sister was dead (I think), ended up kissing the boyfriend, so… Either way, it doesn’t make much sense. It’s not like the sister committed suicide because of the boyfriend. Her death is almost unrelated to the guy being a “bad boy”.

4 Likes