Discussion: What are your opinions on It Starts With A Bra?

I kinda assumed that since Demi Lovato and Haute as Hell was able can make multiple scripts depending on LI gender… then again the customisation scene for Alex’s gender is just ‘wanna customise a bad boy or bad girl’

3 Likes

Honestly the whole story is sexual humiliation to be honest and it’s disgusting

7 Likes

I read two or so episodes and I didn’t like it at all. At first I was intrigued because it seemed like a unique story by the title and had an alluring description but the characters in the story were very unlikable and there was a clear view of where the plot was going. It turned out to be anothe cliche high school romance. The whole mc swearing in fruit names or whatever was extremely cringey and it was just an unrealistic story overall.

4 Likes

This story really gives off an inappropriate message. I honestly hated the scene where she kissed him while he was naked in front of the whole freaking school. And also the fact that he just removed his clothing like that just because a girl he hardly knew asked him to!

And if the MC hates him so much and can’t stand to be in the room as him then why did she allow herself to be kissed by a naked man in front of all those people. Honestly it’s getting quite hard to believe the “I hate him and he hates me” thing.

9 Likes

Can you end up with Dylan in the story? Or your choices doesn’t matter, and you always end up with Alex?

i stan this reply

7 Likes

is sexual harassment and abuse a turn on for some people cause

6 Likes

:smiley:

It’s good and all but i am mad at the boy.

It needs work he’s cheating on her

1 Like

This story is as cancerous as Chain Reaction

15 Likes

Still one of my fave featured stories

1 Like

I played a couple of episodes to see what was going on and I cannot believe that it is a featured story. Do you not know how much an actual teenage girl would freak out if a stranger broke into her room and stole her undergarments? Then proceeded to hang them from the flagpole of your school. Then steal more undergarments and hang it on a tree. As a teenage girl myself, I would feel completely violated. And, someone broke into my house with the intention of stealing my intimates? Is that not at least a little weird and extremely inappropriate?

16 Likes

I soooo agree with you!!! There aren’t stories with good plots at all, and it is frustrating. No story in the trending stories section has a plot without bad boy. I mean, no offence but, who the hell even enjoys it? Every story is so saaame and lame. And honestly I don’t really enjoy to be given the opportunity of creating my own MC. It is a story. It has own its own characters. It has its own plot. The writer has the responsibility to create his/her stories’ own characters. (This is why I really enjoy Kim B.’s stories. Such as the End of Innocence. I really enjoyed every second whilst reading it.) Else, the story has no depth or quality or whatsoever.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s a weird story coz at first it’s all lighthearted (because it’s such a stupid story concept) and then it gets so deep with like the sister’s death and I’m just like- wtf since when did this story become DEEP. It’s just super weird.

1 Like

Remeber this my opinion. I’m not speaking for anyone else.

I agree with what most people are saying. It starts with the bra feels like it supports be sexually
harassed. I do feel that even though Episode is for 13+ it to sexual for ANYONE to read. Don’t get me wrong there are some amazing stories out there on Episode. Dripping Mascara is one of them. But… to be honest, Episode is featured stuff is full of sexual things. I think it’s sad that Episode went against their own guidelines. Take fake love true love for example. So we’re supposed to fall in love with a famous pop star that is rude to us as the readers? The first thing I thought when I saw it started with a bra’s cover, I thought What the fuck is this? What bullshit has Episode again? To be honest as a new writer to Episode, (I haven’t even published yet) reading these comments doesn’t even make me want to write the story anymore. Here’s my problem with it starts with a bra.

1. As already said in many other comments, it sexualized.
  2. What’s with falling in love with a bad boy crap?
  3. Breaking into each other’s houses is NOT OKAY, and it sends the wrong message.
  4. The MC get’s cyberbullied, bullied and humiliated.
  5. If we pick one choice, we probably end up doing the other choice.
    ^. where are the adults?! Real lif e is not adult free ya know!
  6. Thinking the bad boy is cute after breaks into you and could be a killer, is personally disgusting to me
  7. Why the fuck didn’t she call the police?!

That’s all I have! If you need to add anything or want to fix anything I just said, please PM me.
I didn’t intend to be rude by the way!

14 Likes

I never read upto that but that does sound strange. Light one second, deep the next :joy:

1 Like

Personally, I think it’s one of the worst stories out there and I’ve read ‘Chain Reaction.’

5 Likes

A random guy appears in your room! What do you do?
IRL:
Wonder how he got in… Did he jump to my window?
OR
KICK HIME WHERE IT HURTS & CALL 911
EPISODE:
Be sexy
OR
Be too sexy

13 Likes

lol yeah